It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

So did Gunwook and Jisoo got together in the end? I mean, she got what she wanted hopefully she doesn't still hold a grudge against Eunjae bc smh. And bc the feeling of them meeting soon is strong.

I know she had real issues, but it's getting annoying how she runs away from everything with reckless abandon. She fancies herself as a different and improved person from her past, but clearly she didn't make any progress and is still the same person inside, that would run away at the first sign of things going wrong again.

@semicharmed Oh don't worry, I am pretty sure Jisoo won't be a problem. That's because the only problem was Eunjae all along. In the flashback Jisoo was willing to listen to her, but she never even tried to explain herself and ran away without ever seeing anyone again. Therefore Jisoo never did anything wrong, which is why she most likely won't be made the bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
He could be less aggressive when he asks her about the past. It always sounds like he's accusing her of something pr uncovering some murder mystery bs she's hiding from him.

If Moonyoung still knows Gunwook and Gunwook is still dating Jisoo, how has the topic of Daeun never come up between them? Not trying to be negative, I’m just curious. Well, Gunwook doesn’t remember Daeun anyway.

The comment section of this webtoon always makes me annoyed idk why I even check it

At least he’s letting it go for now but I still think he went way too far. She needs therapy not a confrontation by someone who hurt her in the past and is now in a position of power over her.

Fed-Kun's army
@annamorgause Yeah, its easy to say that she just need to listen, because as readers we know that its all a misunderstanding but from her point of view, that man ruined her life lol.

I want the MC to make up with her friend more than I want to her and the ML get together. Once she’s cleared that up than they can be together with no misunderstandings ☺️

hey out of curiosity, who the end credits with that cute girl?
I love reading those. (Is it from some manga)
I'm dumb

@annamorgause @Dioss Yess, why is everyone so hellbent on allowing him to deal with it his way and calling her weak and a shitty FL just because she doesn't want to open up her old trauma with her now boss??
Gahh the comments!

My mangadex wasn't loading earlier, but I'm glad to see people enjoying the story! As someone who partially TLs, PRs and QCs this series, I can tell y'all I'm usually screaming during my first read as well 🤣

@Leonhart93

I'm not sure about Jisoo totally not at fault. I mean, look at her situation. If you're suddenly confronted like that, in the class and everyone looking at you like that, it's really hard to say anything. It just so sudden. It's admirable she didn't run away crying at that time. When it happen so suddenly, your mind just doesn't work properly and try to make sense what happen.

So it's not her fault she doesn't said anything. And the classmates also push and push like that, you're not given time to even think. When she tried to explain after she have a minute to really think about it, Jisoo doesn't even want to listen and already think she's wrong, in some way.

It'll be a moment when you sometimes think back about what you could've should've said. Also, Jisoo could ask her in private or maybe after the mishaps in the class, ask her again. She said they were friends. But she easily trust others rather than hearing her friend side of the story.

It is also a past she rather forget and leave it be and it's not wrong because it traumatized her. The ML should've considered about her feelings and if he still wants to pursue her, try different methos and not be so aggressive.

at this point, i really want her to quit the job, to never see people from the past, find another new person.

@MeredithB Yes, but actually Jisoo is the one that felt wronged in that moment. Let's be real, the situation looked really serious and she already had a boyfriend stolen in the past by a friend. So to her it should have seemed nothing short of a massive betrayal. And yet she didn't overreact, she was just upset and waited for her response, which never came. The other classmates don't factor in, they did whatever the hell they wanted.
It's just a feel based on my intuition but basically always the bad guy/girl is foreshadowed to be so with a few intentional slips, like with Moonyoung's childhood friends which are mostly likely at fault for this.
So yeah, Jisoo seems pretty much as much of a victim as Eunjae. I could be wrong, but mostly likely I am not.

Users who are viewing this thread