It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I dont think of blaming anyone in this situation because I believe its everyone's fault, as well as no one's. If that makes sense. Honestly I just wish they can meet up and rekindle their friendship

Dex-chan lover
How about you leave her the fuck alone?
What's wrong with this dude...

@Leonhart93 The classmates very much factor in it. For someone that was bullied in the past, it was scary. The way they are acting during that moment actually affect FL. They were whispering and continue talking and call her a liar. It's hard.

Considering the betrayal, all the more reason she need to try listen to her friend. But maybe during that time, a lot of emotion involve. But after that, she can try to listen. The FL also have trauma. Basically this is the second time she face confrontation.

After the class, she did try to talk to Jisoo again, but Jisoo didn't even give her a chance. She doesn't want to hear it.

And trust me, when you're suddenly confronted like that, it's hard to think properly and you're just stunt. In my experience, even when you try to make sense, it just take a lot and really hard to talk back when you're suddenly confronted like that. You need a moment to think and the FL did try to explain directly after class.

I think Eunjae is not at fault during that situation. And both Jisoo and and her are victims.

I think the situation could've been handle differently. But they are teenagers 🤷🏻‍♀️

bruh, if I were her i would want to quit too 💀 everyone is being really hard on her bc we as readers know it’s a misunderstanding, but she only knows him as someone who: blackmailed her then pretended to be nice/her friend THEN betrayed her trust by giving the letter to her best friend and made that best friend and her classmates hate her. for her this is a nightmare scenario where her high school bully came back, is in a position of power over her and abuses it, and won’t let her live down the awful memories she’s been trying to forget for years. i would hate this man so much if i were her 😭

why are y’all so hard on FL ;(( if someone were to confront me like that about my traumas, I’d book it too.

@MeredithB Make sure you keep yourself unbiased. I know in these kinds of stories there A.L.W.A.Y.S. needs to be a romantic rival to "spice things up", and if it is your best friend it is all the more dramatic, but it seems that this story is structured a bit differently and actually the FL is her own greatest enemy, at least in this part.

Jisoo has a very very high chance of being completely innocent. As a writer, if you want to make someone the bad guy/girl there will be a situation at some point where a character tries to persuade them and they don't care and will still do their bad stuff, which didn't happened here. It actually happened somewhat in reverse.

zdtkjdR.png

@Peeeeeeaaaarl Because that attitude is pretty much always the recipe for misunderstandings and misery. And whenever a character is like that, they have to overcome it and become a better person in order for them to be deserving of the affection they invariably receive.
....well, at least in good stories where there is no direct pandering to the reader's fantasies, like a totally useless character that receives a TON of free affection forever 😂

@Leonhart93 I'm sorry, i didn't mean to come across as rude. Also, the picture that you attached is before the teacher came. It's during the confrontation. At time she may be stunt and can't said anything but after the class, she did try to explain even when the classmates keep on intervene.

I am just trying to explain about her situation because most said that she should do something or stuff but it just not that simple. Easier said than done. That's all.

And for me, i think it's always better to talk in private. Jisoo may be really innocent and her actions could be understand as she feel betrayed. But they were friends? How about give her the benefit of the doubt? Anyway, this is just my opinion.

@MeredithB Haha, don't worry. It didn't seem rude to me at all.
Okay, I think you at least agree it's wrong to accuse Jisoo of anything just yet.

Then about our FL. Let's say that she could not say anything at the time because of the pressure. Although she could just speak loud and clear regardless of what everyone else is saying, but yeah it's not easy for everyone.
But then why she:
1. Never phone-called/messaged how things are to Jisoo
2. Instead changed her number
3. Changed her name (like really?)
4. Runs away from the now renewed opportunity to find out what really happened in the past (talk it out with the ML)

She was the one wronged but if she never says anything then she can never clear up her name. 😑
She seems to be in extreme fight-or-flight mode. What is so terrifying to her in clearing up her name?
This is why I will never say she is in the right to run away from her past. She is "free" to do it (anyone can run away from anything they want in the end), but it's not a path that leads to anything good for her.

@Lionhart93
1. Never phone-called/messaged how things are to Jisoo
2. Instead changed her number
3. Changed her name (like really?)
4. Runs away from the now renewed opportunity to find out what really happened in the past (talk it out with the ML)

I guess at this point she already give up. They already didn't believe her and from her experience, it will probably not change.

Change name is like start anew. Probably she's try to leave the past and forget about it. Not everyone have the courage, i guess.

This is why I will never say she is in the right to run away from her past. She is "free" to do it (anyone can run away from anything they want in the end), but it's not a path that leads to anything good for her.

As for this i think both parties should make effort. Maybe she should 'explain' but Jisoo also should try to 'listen'.

She already start new life, maybe she just want to leave the past behind and so far she's doing good until ML appear.

And about her decision, i don't think it's really wrong of her to do it. So let's agreed to disagree about that. Haha.

Fed-Kun's army
all of them need to talk but i can't blame her for running away when Jisoo brushed her off like that the first time

does Jisoo even know about the truth? if she does, shouldn't she be the one searching for Daeun because she definitely owes Daeun an apology? people just keep on living knowing they have caused someone's mental health to deteriorate huh

where is even the person who exposed her letter? they better catch these hands i'm throwing

Aw cute they’re still together 10 years later 🥺

Hmm I get why she’s like this and it’s for plot purposes but the best move to do if she wants to have a peaceful office life would to be to clear the air

Users who are viewing this thread