It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Please quit and find new people to be around who won't make you feel like shit all the time
Won't happen though...
The dude has been so overbearing the whole manga it's a miracle she didn't slap the hell out of him

i dont like jisoo
she didnt even listen to da eun
like y does jisoo wanna apologize for the sh*t she's done and be besties again
like wtf lol

I understand that ML took the letter as a joke, but how fking cruel is that. FL, hope you find the strength to leave.

i still fucking hate the ml. thank you for the translations...... much loveeeeeeeee

Urghhh I still hate him, he kept the letter for months even with her begging to give it back!! Regardless of his intention that's emotional blackmail, plus he said in a past chapter if he returned it she would stop hanging out with him so he was blackmailing her knowingly. And now he's pushing her to relive everything!! Hate him

Get out of there girl!

Thank you so much for thinking about us and released 2 chapter. I really appreciate it 💕

I am sure it's gonna turn out that the guy from the cat story was actually the ML, not Jisoo's boyfriend and after she finds that out, she'll just forgive everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It makes me really sad that she actually tried to contact him before changing phones and trusted that he wasn't the one to give Jinsoo the letter. It was probably that bitchy friend of his who deleted the call as well and he doesn't have a clue about it :'(

Wow, the some people here are like "keep running away girl!". Like really? She is avoidant as hell already, do you really want her to become a human wreck? At this rate she will become completely unable to trust others. Her psychological problems will certainly affect her whole life unless she decides to take care of all the loose ends in her past.

If she did nothing wrong, then she should not be the one running away. What she does afterwards is less relevant but she should at least want to clear her name. Although her name is already cleared, but she doesn't know that and still wants to disappear forever....

Fed-Kun's army
@Leonhart93 whats wrong with wanting to be as far way as possible from the guy (from her point of view) who ruined her life?
The ML just keep pushing and acting like an asshole, he also has done nothing to clear up the misunderstanding.

Yaaay, finally some of his POV! And also errgh it looks like misunderstanding was immediately cleared up and she was forgiven. Which is good but also frustrating since everyone was hurt for so long about it...

Am I the only one that likes all the characters?
So the only reason ML was trying to get Da Eun to acknowledge that she was 'that girl' was so he could apologise to her. Sure, he should've let it go, but who wouldn't want to clear up misunderstandings?(esp cuz he doesn't know she gave him a chance?)

Jisoo I can forgive. Best friend she is not.
MC did nothing wrong, she just doesn't wanna talk about it.🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread