It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Isn't it nice to act like a decent human being for a change? Maybe now he will be more willing to open up to you.

@Leonhart93
Which also means that a part of her liked getting his attention, weirdly enough.

It's that unrequited love of hers for him that is leaking past her defenses, much to her chagrin. At this point, though she would never admit it, if some other woman started fawning all over him in front of her she would certainly get jealous.

@littleredpot
love the series but getting bored. there needs to be actual progression

Well, there's only 32 more chapters so at least we don't have to wait another 100 chapters or so before something happens.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why people are expecting much progress when Moonyoung has been quite the asshole for 26 and half chapters and just now realized that he was pushing her further away. This isn't some 1-2 no-timeskip chapter fix. Earning back her trust and finally clearing up the misunderstanding shouldn't be wrapped up so quickly.

What is up with everyone in the comments talking about what a scumbag moonyoung is...? Did anyone of you even consider his feelings after his friend just left after misunderstanding him? Give the author some actual spport than going on about what a scum bag Moon young is...

Because its normal for him to be enthusiastic after meeting her again.
Man up people!!

And thanks for the update! My friend and I have been waiting 9 days for it...

Thanks for the update.

I feel sorry for Moonyoung, he doesn't want to lost her again, the fl should face him instead of running away, he even gave her a break of everything.

Dex-chan lover
@fathima_34 Dude blackmailed her when they were in high school and acted like a pushy asshole when he became her boss. He even hinted at using his position to affect her performance evaluation just to get her to do what he said. He's been pretty scummy from the start and up til near the end of the previous chapter he just now figured out how much his behavior was pushing her into a corner mentally(and physically at the elevator). In all honesty, his feelings mean shit when he's directly and indirectly the cause of almost all of the loneliness and pain she's endured after the incident with the letter and Jisoo. Jisoo asked him some very valid questions while yelling at him in the flashback last chapter that Moonyoung couldn't answer because he didn't see his blackmailing as bad and the girl he liked ended up suffering because of it.

@BZo1480 First, the 'dude' did blackmail her, but, later on they became friends. And at that time, Da-eun decided to hang out with him according to her own will. And she didn't say anything about him blackmailing her, cause in the end, it brought them close and she was fine with it.
Second, after he became the team leader, I didn't find him using his powers to do anything with her. Obviously, when he asked, she decided to go with him to choose a house in the neighbourhood, so she can show him she isn't Da-eun, and how much different she is from 'His Junior'.
Third, these actions were necessary, so she can later develop feelings for Moon Young, and so that both of them can have a personality development.
I would know, I'm a teen fiction author Myself...

And even thought he did all this, its only because he wants to apologise for not safe keeping the later (we all know that maybe moon young is the one who buried the cat) And someone intentionally kept the letter under Jisoo's desk, but Moon Young didn't do that, and Da-eun doesn't know that...

We all just need the misunderstatement cleared.

So, instead of stabbing comments like this at Moon Young... Why don't we all just appreciate the Author (And Translator) For creating something so good, that two readers were debating on it.

@eucharichan I Will... When will we get the next update? I used to check every 2 hours hoping you updated (everyday since ep 27)

I really love this manhwa, thanks to the translators and the main artist for presenting such amazing comic to read.
I hope this gets invited to Line Webtoon...

싸움~~(Fighting)

Group Leader
@fathima_34 join our server! We announce and inform the release date there. We also have a poll right now if we should release 30 and 31 or just 30 first then 31 or whatever's fine lol you guys should checkout our discord server!

Users who are viewing this thread