It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Thanks for the chapter.

Nice to see a boy who actually has things like "consideration, common sense, and delicacy" (to pull from another shoujo story).

Dex-chan lover
It's probably because there's no romantic feelings involved, but it's kinda funny to see Gun-wook be more sensitive to Eun-jae's feelings in 5 minutes than Moonyoung's been for most of the time he's been her boss.

Ooh it seems the time is near until she finds out. But Gunwook's great tbh. I can see why she liked him even outside of the whole rain incidence

I'm glad that he had common sense , we need more guy like this!

Thank you for the chapter

OOHHHHHHH THE PLOT TWIST. That explains why moonyoung and gunwook look almost alike. So moonyoung was the one who buried the cat but eunjae (or daeun at the time) thought it was gunwook. Yep soap opera logic right there
But i also get it why she thought it was gunwook because damn, gunwook is such a gentleman who has more brain and manner compared to moonyoung

i just read all the chapters and thank you so much for your job on it!!! and also i love the comments left by the staff they are so relatable lol

Dex-chan lover
Gunwook in this brief interaction proved how he is so much more belicate and understanding than Moonyung. Eunjae is not distressed and didn't feel like running away like every time Moonyung talked to her with his accusatory tone. I hope he learned his lesson, that you can't force someone to talk about a painful part of their past, especially if you're a big part of it.

TL;DR Moonyung is a big dumbass as proven by Gunwook's gentlemanlyness.

Lol i shouting the same thing as q/c comment 😆
So satisfying saw same comment. Yeah Gunwook should share some his brain to uri ml.
Thank youuuu~

Group Leader
Man, I wish that Moonyoung would move on and that, after she finds out the whole truth later, what's-her-name would fall hard for him but it would be too late. What a bitch she was to acknowledge her former identity to her crush by calling him Oppa, but wouldn't give Moonyoung the same consideration after their reunion.

Users who are viewing this thread