It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I thought she's her glasses friend. Is she the one that was jealous and kind of a bi*tch? If it is, looks like she hasn't changed much...

hmm if IMFL series turns into k-drama i wanna say C but seeing moonyoung's personality i'm torn between A and D (also love to see D's chemistry as bros lols) gunwook can be whoever actually hahaha i can't believe i've been staring at the 5 choices like my life depends on it lmaooo i laugh at myself for staring at it for almost a minute hahahah

In chapter 52 of the raws it is revealed that she's dating ML's friend Geonwook. At least that's what it looks like. Geonwook calls out to her, "jagiya" or "honey," and she replies to him. The chapters leading up to it are MCs misunderstanding (to be expected lol).

Dex-chan lover
@CNC-cut If geonwook is the person fmc wrote the letter to, then I don’t think thats a spoiler. I mean we know they’re(him and glasses) dating since hs, it’s the glasses girl but she’s probably wearing contact.

@Dioss @cybergypsy @ElfWastaken Looks like it's time for me to re-read since I'm getting confused with the characters 😅. Thanks for pointing things out.
My original comment put in the spoiler button just in case since I'm referencing something from a future chapter.

It's so petty of her getting so upset about him letting his dog in that chick's house when he's busy/traveling. Like, yeah girl, they're neighbors.

So lets confirm things,,,

This girl's name is Seohyun and she was the girl who used to hungout with Moonyoung (ML).
So what do we know about her?
She saw the letter and the contents of it, but the person who took the letter is Jonghyuk (annoying glasses dude).
What are maybe assumptions that I think is true?
I think she still likes the ML.
In the past chapters, Moonyoung asked her if she was the one who deleted the voicemails and phonecalls from the MC. She said it was Jonghyuk. But I think otherwise. I think she was lying on that part, but who knows what.
So who is Geonwook?
I don't know. But I know a guy named Gunwook is the ML's buddy and the boyfriend of the MC's ex-best-friend.
(Seohyun and him, are not dating I think. I never even saw them together in the past chapters.)

@Hotaru6 i'm pretty sure they showed her deleting the voicemail in one of the past chapters, so yeah, basically seohyun is a rat who snoops into other people's shit and tampers with things that don't belong to her smh

Users who are viewing this thread