It Is My First Love

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf happened with the raws, there's just 5 chapters now on Naver.

I really love this story and thank you for choosing it and for the consistent updates.

But... From the beginning (when they met as adults) and even in the flashbacks, my every mental comment was at the ml. Can't he leave her alone?

Even if he likes her, why does he stress her out? I felt stressed for her as a reader! I didn't find it sweet that he kept letting her know the things he still remembered about her. While I don't think he's a bad person, she didn't want to be found. So, it came across very harass-y to me. You're grown. Just tell her you like her. You already tried forcing interactions with her in high school. It's very hard to sympathize with him. I really don't blame the writer for using this common device. It's really his nature. I don't know what our mc did to deserve that kind of unhealthy attention.

I just felt bad for the mc. We all have things that we dread about the past. Why does her boss need to force her to relive those memories?

I disagree with the comment about the scenario in the past being unrealistic. People are bullied for similar things all the time even they're innocent.

I'm really mad at Jisoo too. Why should the MC have to explain herself to a rabid crowd? You're her friend, Jisoo. Where's your loyalty Jisoo? I guess we don't know if Jisoo went to talk to the MC later when she calmed down. But she had 10 days.

I did enjoy the mc not assuming the ml was malicious in the big reveal. Not that I think he's innocent exactly for holding something like that over her.

I don't know if it was clear and I missed it but the cat and umbrella thing was the ml right?

@Ceereus I agree with you, I really don't have that much sympathy for the ML. He blackmailed the MC but then managed to mess up his side of the deal. MC has good reason for not wanting anything to do with him.
Newest chapter just showed ML is really bad at taking the hint that she don't like him while he's somehow clueless as to why, but it isn't really asking for the reason. He blame her for misunderstanding and running away, but at no point was her misunderstanding actually at fault.

Yeah, I think forcing the FL to remember those things and reveal her past of which she doesn't want to remember anymore is just ridiculous and insensitive. If he really wanted to get close to her again then he should do it in the FL's new personality until the FL will open her heart again to talk with him about her past not forcing her to do so. The Ml is being insensitive and immature about the feelings of the FL.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with protecting yourself from the people that hurt you.

@Sharkarat
He blackmailed the MC but then managed to mess up his side of the deal. MC has good reason for not wanting anything to do with him.
Exactly! He doesn't even seem to be reflecting how he caused the situation.
Newest chapter just showed ML is really bad at taking the hint that she don't like him while he's somehow clueless as to why
And he doesn't seem to notice/care she's so distressed she can't even put her shoes on properly.
He blame her for misunderstanding and running away, but at no point was her misunderstanding actually at fault
Right, that misunderstanding doesn't really change that he put her in a weak position and held something damaging over her fully knowing how bad it made her feel. And exactly what did she misunderstand about the whole class turning on her? Why should she stay? On top of everything else, he still doesn't see her feelings as valid so why should she trust him... again?

@Fam101 @Yakashiro I agree completely

Thanks for 2 chapters 😍

How dare Jisoo be angry at someone else for her own reaction? So frustrating.

How could she be fine after having to change schools? The 3 of them seem to think it's something they can quickly tidy up with an apology without a thought for the trauma she went through. At least pretend you care how she feels instead of just worrying about your own culpability.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapters!! I tried to go and read the RAWs but its behind a money wall 😭😭

@Ceereus i just hope the female lead doesn't take the apology directly. She deserves far more than just a simply apology so they can feel good again. She was bullied and no one, not that shity friend or anyone else who came in her protection. If I were her place i would have made things far worse than the current scenario. I wouldn't let these bullies go easy with a single apology. That girl friend especially deserved nothing but a slap on the face. This was really a frustrating reading for me.

@Siddj

She deserves far more than just a simply apology so they can feel good again.
It's so weird finally seeing the way they talked so nonchalant about what happened after 25 chapters of the lead's hurt face and trauma. I guess others will never understand but the ml has seen her distress over the past and how much she doesn't want a confrontation *sigh*
That girl friend especially deserved nothing but a slap on the face
When she admitted that the lead tried to explain what happened 😡 But no, it's our lead that ran away according to the ml.
This was really a frustrating reading for me.
For me, too. I hope the writer stays true to our lead's feelings.

He is very annoying. How were you a good friend when you held a weapon over her head the entire time (now and the past tbqfh)? The weapon that ended up bringing her pain?

Maybe this manhwa is too realistic because there's this infuriating disconnect. She's got trauma to the point of sleeplessness and a desire to drink. He's talking about his resentment towards how she decided to protect herself from further trauma. Is there a point of talking when there's a gap like that?

I'm so curious how this toon will play out 🧐

Thanks for your hard work, guys

He reaaaallly need to stop talking and let her talk (when shes ready) so they can sort this out

@Ceereus i know right? Like he is one to talk! He could and should have thrown the letter to trash since he was already in a good relationship with her but no! He kept that shit with him and for whatever reason that is he took it where he was gone for the school trip. It's all his fault that this incident occurred. I still can't believe that there will be a romance coming in the future chapters.

@Siddj I think he thinks it's endearing to tease her but it's really not funny or cute to threaten someone. I don't understand how romance can develop when he doesn't gaf about her feelings then or now. I would have been able to accept him if he tried to respect her wishes to not be found instead of trying to expose her past identity at every turn.

I'm really proud of our girl for saying exactly what she wanted to despite the oblivious attitude of her love interest (his idiotic curiosity 😠). I think that's the only reason I can stick with this sometimes infuriating story.

Users who are viewing this thread