It Shows on Your Face, Ichijou-San - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thank you mangadex staff for placing this in the staff pick category on the front page ❤️ loved this read

Dex-chan lover
Sequel when?

no seriously, needs more intimate scenes + what is she talking about when she says dating her will test him? What would he have to put up with? I need answers.
Agree sad it got axed but the dating and stresses that come after were the parts that would have made it more interesting. I'd have liked to know if she could have bit him to make him like her as the oneshot says they don't turn people anymoe.

Last edited:
Well, it may be axed and a bit rushed, but it's not detrimental to the story. The mangaka handled the short run well, even if there's a lot of loose strings left. Thanks for the Mangaka and the TLers for this Vampire Human Wholesome Love Story
What does “axed” mean

Dex-chan lover
What does “axed” mean
Axed as in sentenced to death via guillotine. That is to say, someone out there decided this manga is not worth to continue (likely the publisher), so they stopped supporting it. Don't know the exact story, though.

Dex-chan lover
How unfortunate, I was hoping for a nice vampire story. Guess I'll go read Jitsu wa Watashi wa again.

Yeah ended too early. I think that was missing some things. Maybe a conflict with the main girl parents, and something with the occultist girl.

Just binged read it. It was pretty good. I know there were some lacking in pacing and development. But it was good nonetheless. So sad it was axed.
Anyway, thanks author and scanlation team.

Dex-chan lover
people are saying
"I can see why was axed"
but honestly? There is romcoms that I totally see being axed with waaaaaaay more chapters and even anime adaptations

Fed-Kun's army
I really HATE this got axed! It had sooooo much freaking potential! The "confession ending" was ok and all... but dudeeeee this story had so much more that it could've covered!
Like them kissing.... maybe Ichijou would start carving for that instead of Shun's blood? :p
Or stories about the hurdles of being in a relationship with a vampire and the cultural shocks that would entail!
I can't believe shit like KanoKari is still being published but this got axed... it's so unfortunate :(

Also thanks to MangaDex's staff for helping me discover it by placing it in the "Staff Picks" category :D

Users who are viewing this thread