It Starts With a Kingpin Account - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The translation is a little weird, but understandable, the problem is that it takes you out of the story when you have to stop to analize what the translation is trying to say.
The healt system made me think, if you work on a really bad posture until late, does your healt decrease? And is there the posibity that your total health can be decreased permanently, perhaps because of a sikness that weakens your body?
There is also the posibility that there are hidden healt points, because the bar only measures percentage, so maybe someone really strong could have 1000 healt points and 50% of that woud be 500, whilst somenone really weak could have 10 health points and 50% of that would be 5.

Is this english? I mean the words look English... probably... mostly... maybe... I think? It definitely uses the English alphabet, but I'm not sure the meanings of the word strung together with these characters are English. I'm 100% sure of one thing though, the grammar and context is definitely not English.

I could figure out about half of the translation, but spending so much energy trying to understand kills all my enjoyment. It really looks interesting, but it took me 2 hours to read this one chapter alone (or at least the half I understood).

Users who are viewing this thread