It Starts With a Kingpin Account

Translation is bad and the group doing the release is bad. Wish some other group could pick this up.

Wow. Translation is complete ass. Has potential if another group picks it up, but holy shit is this translation horrible.

Commenting again: These latest chapters' translations have gotten worse. I've seen some of the group Manganic translation works and all of them are awful as heck. Manganic should be banned from Mangadex with how lazy and careless they are with translating.

has potential, but the current groups translation is absolute garbage. definitely just running it through software and not bothering to edit it. if another group takes it up it will definitely shine

@Xtivaan that's because they're scumbags who want to scrape-off some cash while giving the barest minimum of work. They feel threatened if they're being taught since they prefer to remain basic and easy.

Dex-chan lover
EVERYBODY ARE FIRST CLASS TRUMPET!!!
YEAAAAAH!!!

Fck this shit, I'm out till some proper translation appear
shaq-leaving.gif

Fed-Kun's army
"Everyone became a first-class trumpet"; "Ye Hao could only rise to three"; "Kingpin"... Can we add comedy tag to this one ?

"It Starts With a Kingpin Account"

It ends with an automatic 1 star.
tenor.png

These translations are worse than just using Google Translate. It's an entirely new level of bad.

This translation is awesome, it made me understand unintelligible language. Gave me the ability to understand out of context sentences, not to mention I can now read English without the use of grammar. Props to the translator, good job🤐🤐🤐🤐

appreciate the translation but needs a proofreader role. Also plz tell us what tmd or md means.
plot- very nice
just the translation bit stinky

The art looks nice and the story itself might be good but the translation just ruins it lmao

I tried so hard to read this... Couldn't get past chapter 15... It's not even about the annoying characters or cliche plot... The translation is unbearable. Just read the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread