It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist

Group Leader
From chapter 16 onwards we should also add Meow-chan to the scanlators, as soon as a second group can be added.

The middle chapters that are currently missing aren't translated yet. The group that picked up it started releasing both old chapters and newer ones at the same time. 41 & 81 will be released at around the same time, for example. I can't remember why they said they did it that way, but they did. At least it gives us a big burst of content once it's all caught up.

Edit: Okay, so I was only half right? It looks like Who's Your Unnie has actually translated the whole thing at this point, but the chapters that are currently missing were done before Meow-Chan joined. That said, they seem to have redone at least some of the ones that were already translated before Meow joined. So no clue if they're going to continue to redo them to fill that gap or not. If you search other sites you can find the old versions of the currently missing ones, though things certainly got a lot better with Meow's help, so hopefully they'll finish redoing it.

Supporter
damn it's gonna be a dub for this for a hot minute in the same way the breaker, cavalier of the abyss, and d gray man was.

I low key hate when this shit happens because then i fall out of love with the material

Fed-Kun's army
@azuremirage "damn it's gonna be a dub for this for a hot minute " what do those words in this combination mean?

Supporter
it means it's gonna dip out on us for a while, low key i'm sick but major key i know it's what's necessary (whaaaaaaack)

Dex-chan lover
This is up there with "What did the fox say" as the best yuri ever written.

Aggregator gang
Took me 3 or so days to finish this and... It's good.

There are some things that I felt didn't get expanded upon enough or finished like one of the MC's traumas due to her abusive grandmother. I would've loved to see more of this. I also am not a big fan of the story arc between one of the MC's friends. There does seem like a fair amount that wasn't finished.

Double-page supporter
Yuri manhwa is always appreciated, but this is one of my favorites.
Although the beginning makes no sense, the ride was great.

Oh, and I fell in love with Han-Guk-Wha. Those cute little tattoos and earrings, and her cutie face. Yay. And when she is angry, she is even cuter. 😍

Dex-chan lover
The first half is great,
The 2nd half mostly a letdown,
The ending is nice but I have read something better than this.

Group Leader
The first half is uneventful and slow, but the second half gets great once it starts really digging into their characters and what makes them tick.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly a really underrated yuri manhwa with tons of potential, but I do feel like the ending scenes were a bit rushed and they felt incomplete or not thought out properly. Still a really good manhwa though.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to this author? I know the afterword said they wanted to come back, but I can only find one series by them. A comment on the profile for the author on the official english site says that they passed away, but I can't find any confirmation of that? Anyone know if this is true?

Edit: After some more digging, was able to find the authors twitter that is still active, so that comment was incorrect. They also have another ongoing yuri series as well.

@tantei_metal

heya I saw your comment and I was wondering what is the other yuri series they made called?

I loved this manhwa and was trying to find more work from them but I seem to not be able to find any...

Dex-chan lover
@friednuggets it is called "Unrequited love skill," or at least that is what google translates it to since no one is currently translating it, so only the korean is available. I believe Carbonara is only the artist for this series though, and not the writer. They are working with another author named Strong who has two series. This is all going off of the authors twitter and using google translate. Link to the series: https://ridibooks.com/books/1434010527 and link to the twitter: https://twitter.com/carboNo_non

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, I really enjoyed Jae-Hee's redemption. Such a contrast compared to that ex-BF.

Users who are viewing this thread