Itaewon Class

Fed-Kun's army
The start is really nice and promising, however, revenge stories are always a very tricky thing to me. They often escalate way too much and if they don't then the author "has to" obviously condemn it in a way or another. I don't think that this one is going to go the way of obscurity and I hope that it somehow turns out good.
For some reason it reminds me of a series called ten so I also hope that the prison arc get a bit expanded upon it
I hope that the series gets a bit more spotlight later on

thanks for the new chapters! it's good to see that you haven't dropped this. It's very good and somewhat realistic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamy Sure but back then I hadn't found a translation and haven't looked for it since then neither.
With the few chapters that came after my comment it seems that the author also kept the prison arc short.
I probably should have mentioned it's status though

http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/TEN

The netflix drama based on this is gonna be aired soon! I hope the translation for this continues :(( The story is intriguing.

Fed-Kun's army
This kind of story is exactly what kdramas are made of.

I will have to look for this Netflix drama now.

KYA THERE IS A DRAMA OUT OF THIS!!!!!! I hope someone continue translating until the end....

Dex-chan lover
Ok somebody needs to continue translating this cause I'm watching the live adaptation and I'm fuckin HOOKED. Yiseo Best girl

Group Leader
**UPDATE FROM SCANLATION TEAM**
Hi guys, mod from From Zero Scans here!

We have received a C&D from Daum Webtoons for Itaewon Class. As such, we will unfortunately be dropping the series from our list of projects.

Please support the author, Gwangjin, by reading the raws on Daum Webtoons (2 free chapters out each week) and by watching the drama adaptation of the series on Netflix and JTBC!

Thank you for understanding

I really wanted to see the webtoon since I completed the series but there’s only until chapter 13

Users who are viewing this thread