Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ahh so they met when they were younger huh? Doesn't seem like he remembers the encounter though.

Albinism or albino would be much more serious. Sun hurts your skin really bad etc. not really a fun diese to have.

Dex-chan lover
Author: "I made a manga with an Italian girl"
Readers: "She doesn't look Italian at all but ok..."
A: "uhh...she has albinism?"
R: "Doesn't look like albinism though"
A: "....fuck"

at this point i don't realy care about the plot anymore just get together already

Group Leader
It's four chapters in already but did I miss the part where it's explained why Fuu-chan's there? Dude seems okay with having some cute chick he doesn't know (or remember, as the case may be) move into his apartment without asking her "Why?" Not that I wouldn't be...

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku and anyone else noting that she isnt albino because the blue eyes, there is actually a special kind of albinism where that is the case. Its called leucistic and it affects the rest of the pigment but NOT the eyes.

Dex-chan lover
See, look what you've done with your nitpicking! Poor author-san just wanted to indulge his brainless foreign roommate with top tier silver hair-fantasy, but now he's stuck with a sad "Italian" "albino" that only raises more questions than she can handwave off.

Users who are viewing this thread