Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

Pun

10/10 turned into a 1/10. A slice of life author shouldn't try to write drama like this, completely ruined a cute and wholesome manga.

I mean it's an ok manga but that girl ain't Italian, like I don't believe even one bit that she's from any romance speaking country, specially not Italy...

Dex-chan lover
The art is the rough side I see why it got flamed, but personally I'm fine with it the story tho is umm, yeah I really don't like the drama between the white girl and brown girl have it's kinda weird

Dex-chan lover
So I like this series, but I can't understand the underlying motives for the way that Saya behaves.

Like what exactly is her end game supposed to be? I get that she seemed to want to get a positive response to her confession before supposedly crushing him, but towards what end and why aim to antagonize both of them to such an extent? She even admits to using Franchesca to lure in boys for her to toy with, but why all the setup for such little payoff? People can be terrible and everything, but there needs to be an internally consistent motive to explain the effort of building bridges just to burn them.

And then why does the friendship between Franchesca and Saya continue? Even if she has some sort of change of heart, this was still someone who tried to hurt someone that Franchesca cares about?

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering whether to read or not - Art got worse, theres the 'oh fuck i need to add something' kind of drama added, and overall it went downhill.

These scanlation groups...
Are they competing against each other?

Their rivalry is much more interesting than the series itself. 😂

I'm gonna read this chapter dump and I stg if this doesn't get better I'm dropping it

Edit: art's pretty bad still, the story might redeem itself tho, it's not perfect and it's far from good, but if you don't mind the art maybe I'd give it a few more chapters?

Group Leader
Garbage art... Garbage story...
Considering the author's garbage oneshots, I didn't expect too much from this one, either. Got as far as chapter 22, but can't stomach it anymore.

what the fuck is going on with that art lmao, did the author lost both arms and is using his mouth to draw?

Group Leader
@azzuly if you read my end credit note on chapter 19 and 25, you should know that is not the case, but I guess it's easier to conclude stuff without knowing the real context. Typical reader.

Group Leader
[edit: this comment suppose to be on the serialization page, but somehow jumped here? Lol]

Previous scanlator here, don't get your hopes up, it's juts the Twitter / pixiv series compiled into book form. Nothing new. Worst part it's black and white, even the ebook, lol

Here is a preview https://imgur.com/nlPFL93

Users who are viewing this thread