Itan Empire's Jacheongbi

First chapter out and currently I don't like the guys buy knowing my past, I'll either start loving them like no other (or one of them, my bet is on the grey haired *sniff* Break!! *Sniff*), or hate them so much like Trashta.

Poor her.... she's just one step towards her dream and now she was kidnapped into another world. Press F for jacheongbi

bro shes not even awake and your already thinking about how to use her wow. nothing but audacity. every crown prince requirement is the same 1 must be trash 2 must use pure fl for thier own uses 3 must have a deadbeat dad to blame it on. lol she better run when she wakes up or atleast drop kick him 🙄

When you've been reading way too much Villainess related stories that I'm happy for a saint/heroine/whatever you call them/etc. Storyline hahaha.

But damn I'd be pissed after i wake up. Cause you've been doing something you love and you were finally able to reach your goal/dream... only to learn than you traveled to another dimension or something... And that's... that really pisses me off HAHAHA

First 2 chapters were alright, choppy flow along with a not-very-engaging context, but wasn’t too boring because there’s actually a unique setting.

Third chapter is a complete letdown, stiff interaction between characters that creates a choppy flow once again. Thoughts and actions are very obviously shown which makes everything seem even stiffer. Generally, panels where the reader has to think to understand are sprinkled around to make the story more engaging and interesting. Without them, it feels somewhat boring. More setting is revealed, but it doesn’t seem well written. Presentation is average, but the writing from the start is just plain bad. Flat, 2D characters that are probably quite important to plot and help move the story along later.

Tried to write in a way that wouldn’t spoil anything, but sorry if even this is too much. I thought this had potential, but now it’s going in the dropped manga pile. Bye.

I think the story is interesting...

(its a little weird cuz I keep thinking that all the character's smiles are smirks, like they are hiding something or secretively plotting )

jny

The pacing is strange and so far all of the characters are one-dimensional. Good dead queen mom, bad stupid king dad, and the main trio aren't much more substantive. Hopefully, this will change since we're only 3 chapters in. The art is good save for some characters that are definitely not supposed to be taken seriously (king dad...).

Another pretty art wasted on a so-so story and cliche underdeveloped characters,, still gonna read tho it might get better

I genuinely feel bad for the MC, she has a bright future and work hard for it only to be stranded in unknown place. (´・_・`)
I hope they treat her right and not just her as pawn.
Also, not really fond of this cliche, the destinied or some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread