Itaranu Bokura ni Cake wo Soete - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Fifth Spoon

Dex-chan lover
First off fuck that agency and her agent. Like actually fuck them.

The spiteful little shit in me wants to absolutely say fuck her too but I'm sure the author is going to want to try to be more nuanced than that so I'll withhold a final judgement for now but I will say first impressions from her POV is that I'm not liking her atm

Dex-chan lover
OOF SO THATS THE REASON
I mean fair enough they pursued separate goals later on, it happens but jesus the “made me lonely” part was kind of selfish considering she divorced him
I wonder if the author will let them actually end things as friends or get them back together
Also that’s a black company fr fr,

I don't really get the reason for the agency to have a divorce policy. It doesn't make any sense for an actress, especially in her 30s to have to be single like a young idol or some similar stuff. For me, it just made the divorce drama feels forced from the author. Other than that the manga is pretty good so far and thanks for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. This chapter made me want to go out and buy some pudding/flan.

Dex-chan lover
She's in her 30's.... that's normally an age where people are okay with marriage.

She's an actress, not an idol....

Actors and actresses being married is normal, even in Japan...

And she should literally have no marketability being new...

Dex-chan lover
Still don't really get the divorce drama, but the ML should probably move from her at this point. She dropped him as soon as her break came, even acknowledging he was there when she was struggling.

this manga will never gaslight me into thinking she ever loved him. saw an opportunity to be an actress and dropped my boy like nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread