Itoko no Ko - Ch. 12.5 - My Cousin and Spring Water

Dex-chan lover
The sister was thinking the same, since she didn’t try to stop the misunderstanding!

Contributor
Just when I said I wanted to see Sou on the back foot from her usual teasing, there's this. She wasn't exactly teasing him this time, but I kinda want this to count as a bit of payback for the other times she got away with teasing. Too bad there was also damage return for him with that embarrassment. Aoi's reaction at the end was pure gold.

Hey, she's lucky he isn't the kind of degenerate who'd lick after the water was gone.

Supporter
That water is a whole lot better than the city water from the tap, anywhere. Spring water is what the honest premium bottled water is, as well. Commonplace bottled water can be just regular tap water sold to suckers. Not that sitting in a plastic bottle would do water any wonders in the long run anyway.
Maybe in early human civilization if you got lucky. But in general they will have parasites and probably bacteria and stuff

Dex-chan lover
Maybe in early human civilization if you got lucky. But in general they will have parasites and probably bacteria and stuff
Water with dangerous contaminants isn't called spring water, it would be called spoiled water. Tap water can also be spoiled due to an accident, even in the best of countries. Of course there could be some bacteria in spring water, but it doesn't matter. Bacteria are everywhere and we wouldn't be alive without them. I have drunk plenty of spring water. Good stuff.

Supporter
Water with dangerous contaminants isn't called spring water, it would be called spoiled water. Tap water can also be spoiled due to an accident, even in the best of countries. Of course there could be some bacteria in spring water, but it doesn't matter. Bacteria are everywhere and we wouldn't be alive without them. I have drunk plenty of spring water. Good stuff.
That’s because we have an immune system but why take the risk. Just boil.

Users who are viewing this thread