Itoko no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A boy?

Fed-Kun's army
Really hoping they don't lean too much into the "lucky pervert" trope. The first 4 chapters had none of it but it showed up a few times here. This series worked really well with the more subtle and muted ecchi moments, having it shoved in my face in such an obvious and cliché manner is not a good direction to take it.

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure why this is so confusing to everyone. In chapter 1 Sou and Nozomu were already acquainted. In chapter 2, page 12, Nozomu reminisces about how he's been a victim of Sou's whims since day 1, and it shows her and him at the beach. This is the same universe, same timeline... just like, a chapter 0. (but marked as chapter 5 officially).

The only kind of weird thing is that they don't recognize each other despite apparently having met 5 years before.
yeah i was confused at first but this is 5 years in the future after the first 4 chapters. understand how other peeps missed it though it was a subtle drop...

EDIT: i am dumb, this is not the case. see the reply below mine

but we back boys! thanks for the chapter! :win:

boys-are-back-the-boys-are-back.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice, we back for a full serialization. Now I'm just wondering if the author is gonna adapt a particular oneshot he did about pajamas and cows into this manga. :smug:

Dex-chan lover
So, did his father recognized his niece so he called her (pg.4) or just like MC he also didn't recognized her and "dump that on some boy we don't know" (pg.5) ?

Users who are viewing this thread