Itoko no Ko

Group Leader
New chapters when?
My group, Cursed Scans, has officially dropped this one. Other groups should feel free to pick it up if they choose to do so.

I outlined it on the group page, but ultimately, it came down to Osis' surprise retirement from typesetting work, and my limited time/motivation making it harder and harder to devote time/energy to this one.

I think it would be doable if we had another typesetter, but right now, it's down to just me and its been killer for my motivation.

My group, Cursed Scans, has officially dropped this one. Other groups should feel free to pick it up if they choose to do so.

I outlined it on the group page, but ultimately, it came down to Osis' surprise retirement from typesetting work, and my limited time/motivation making it harder and harder to devote time/energy to this one.

I think it would be doable if we had another typesetter, but right now, it's down to just me and its been killer for my motivation.
😢 Sad but thank you for the info.

It's nice that Osis is posting a few more chapters here, even with no promises for timeline or additional ones! I hope someone picks this up permanently! It's a great series. Honestly, hope that it gets officially published States-side; I'd buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread