Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
There are two ways this can go:

Option A) she goes on and on about what a great guy her husband is, childhood friend realizes that since those two years went by there is just no room in her heart for him and he gives up...

or Option B) NTR

Dex-chan lover
There are two ways this can go:

Option A) she goes on and on about what a great guy her husband is, childhood friend realizes that since those two years went by there is just no room in her heart for him and he gives up...

or Option B) NTR
Option C) Turns out she's secretly a blooming yandere and the NTR attempt ends tragically with a stabbity-stab incident.

Dex-chan lover
Dang it manga. You really want me to check the raws! I need to know wheter this is going to be a ntr situation.

Dex-chan lover
A little meta, but considering they are somewhere in or beyond book 7, I think they'll be just fine. Maybe a few bumps now and then, but what relationship doesn't have a few of those?

Dex-chan lover
My favorite bump in my relationship with my wife was learning how much she hates stickers from fruit being stuck on the edge of the counter. Been married 27 years, glad I figured that one out early. Now I send her pictures of stickers on the counter with a just kidding followup text. She is still not amused.

Dex-chan lover
i just feel bad for the childhood friend. the girl he likes is head over heels for her husband.

Double-page supporter
I doubt it goes the ntr route but if it does I'd consider dropping it

Users who are viewing this thread