Itonami Itonamezu

le3

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes inject more of this shit into my bloodstream until nothing more circulating inside my body aside of vanilla

Double-page supporter
That was really cute until "...second year in high school." Are age gap romances such a thing nowadays in Japan? Or even the entire world?

Age gaps are not restricted to Japan. Heck, my best friend got a girlfriend 3 years ago, she was still 18 (turned 19 around the time they started dating) and he was...well, 31 (aka 12 years difference). Last year they started living together, and they have a baby now. So, yeah, age gaps happen in real life. 🤷🏻‍♀️
*she was the one pursuing him btw, was love at first sight 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
@miraianna
Not saying they can't work, but people often get into age gap romances while the older partner is still relatively young. Once they hit their forties and the other partner is still young shit goes downhill fast. But in the case of this manga it's not just age gap, it's downright pedophilia.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey she’s now 18 plus they told the family that they planned on getting married before she graduated.

If he was a pedo pretty sure he wouldn’t marry her in the first place 18 is pretty old for pedos.

If you are looking for an actual pedo grooming go check that chinese actor who got into a relationship with a child actor (or maybe they were singers or one of them are ) what’s their name forgot who cares I think they are married already and not this when the girl is like 17 years old when they first met.

Group Leader
@greatninja3
He's 25 when she's 17 when they first meet by the way. He couldn't tell she was in high school hell he even tried to take back the confession but she asked to wait. Even when I first bought vol 1 it didn't cross my mind she would be in high school but I didn't care cus it lasted 2 chapters. Really weird to me that people still latching onto that.

This gonna be a banger of a manga, really hope they don't drop this considering ankiwi said he has 3 volumes, Thaaaanks for the translation!!

Group Leader
@Enryk

No worries, I love this manga too much to drop it! I’m working on chapter 6 as we speak~

so, this is "how i married your mother",
pure, heart, innocent version?
well, i'm 30, single, salaryman, yeah,
this hit my kokoro very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread