Itonami Itonamezu

Contributor
This series will be on break until June 2021, due to the author’s maternity leave.

Group Leader
Does anyone know why this series hasn't got any updates in 3 months ?
I know the raw in on break till June 2021, but there are 4 Volumes of raws already available and Ankiwi also mentioned that he/she has raws till Volume 3.
So, why hasn't it been scanned past Vol 2 Ch 1 ?

P.S. - I don't mean to be rude or anything, just that it's such a good story and I want more wholesomeness...

Cant believe a few people say this is pedo shit. She is 7 when they meet and he asks her to marry him. They literally so nothing, hell they don't even date until she is 18 and done with highschool. It's a 7 year age gap, grow the fuck up.

Aggregator gang
I'm in the process of getting the raws for this series from Ankiwi. Hope to get the scanlation for this series restarted so a competent group picks it up 😅

Dex-chan lover
  • No English License
  • Has 7 Volume In Japanese (and ongoing)
  • Last scanlation is 2 years ago
  • It was wholesome read so far
Okay, i'm a person of patience :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe a few people say this is pedo shit. She is 7 when they meet and he asks her to marry him. They literally so nothing, hell they don't even date until she is 18 and done with highschool. It's a 7 year age gap, grow the fuck up.
This comment is confusing

From a quick search with google-senpai, there are 51 chapters, (some have multiples x.1 x.2 ... etc)
Also, there are "honeymoon" chapters. Hum, I wonder if they do anything? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here is the list https://piccoma.com/web/product/16071?etype=episode ('Free' chapters (by free registration) - only go till chap 17 )
You can rent a chapter for free for +71 hours. And you can rent a new one after 23 hours since you will get free recharge after that
but only 1 chapter at the time :'(
(Not sure about details tho, this is how it works for me)

I mean, we get to see the POV of Kiyoshi, but not the Sumi's POV. she is a high schooler who just turned 18, she is pretty naive and all, and the fact that we don't get her point of view makes it harder to get her. I hope she knows what she is doing and that she is also in love. I want them to be happy so I hope this is developed in future chaps.
I know in Japan, sadly women sometimes just choose to become a housewife and don't even get to work or after getting married they leave work and become housewife, that is why she didn't put plans career down. I don't mind the age gap, just 18 is just pretty soon. At 18 I had no clear idea wtf to do, so this big of a decision...
Hello, how to find and read up to chapter 51

Dex-chan lover
I really tried with this, it's gross. It's not a good age gap story nor a good clueless couple got married. It starts awful with the guy having a sex dream about the main girl he just met, creeping on her before confessing and finding out she is on high school. Nearly two years of constant contact later they marry so she can let her grandparents who raised her know she has something so they can does in peace, not because she loves him. The real upsetting gap for this one is that the guy knows about sex and is just is too cowardly to talk to women and the girl knows absolutely nothing. It keeps hammering in how childlike and innocent she is while he thinks often about sex. Nasty nasty nasty. The guy is a loser that couldn't talk to any other girl than one in high school that doesn't understand love or sex. Not like the description implied at all. Also, don't read the comments of you find it gross too, it's filled with people calling the girl mean for being scared or calling others that question the set up roasties. Really shows who likes this

Users who are viewing this thread