Itoshi no Ko, Charlotte

Have you ever read the first chapter of a series and thought "Man, I wish this had 100 chapters because I'd stay up all night binge reading it"? This is one of those series 10/10.

Umm I have a reaaaaly urgent question, is the tragedy tag meaning that someone is gonna die?? Or is it because of first chapter??

Contributor
This romance feels like it could go more the melancholy and complicated but ultimately warm love-story route, or it could go more in the descent-into-horror direction, and I personally definitely would vastly prefer the former. Alas, signs seem marginally stronger for the latter.

(I mean, it could also stay sort of comedic/flippant about it but that wasn't where the foreshadowing seemed to be leading.)

Fed-Kun's army
This seems really promising, I hope more comes out soon

Im a sucker for obsessive love.The tragedy part is a total red herring, but somehow the. . fluffiness? in the first several chapter hooked me up. Can't wait to see more!

Its heavy but doesnt feel heavy? Ugh I really wish there were.more chapters of this. I should've found this two years later

Users who are viewing this thread