Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Itou-kun wants to introduce his girlfriend.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
So how do you even kiss something that has no mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@G-P I had the feeling the other yokais were referring to that actually, or maybe I just misunderstood... That urban legend sure is creepy though

Dex-chan lover
Look at us asking the real questions... But does he have a penis?

jak

Contributor
Calling it now. The fox asshole is gonna cause problems or at least try to.

Group Leader
@kronix Look at us asking the real questions... But does he have a penis?

If you can wait a few weeks, that question will be answered, though not quite in the form you expect. rofl.

Dex-chan lover
Someone is thirsty, fufufufu.

Well, this is cute and all, but I think we're going to have some problems now...

Fed-Kun's army
@Kraeth @Nightlilygirl- Rather than those things I think he was simply referring to the fact that while the girl likes him he's not actually acting on emotions but rather just following the rulebook of dating.

Aggregator gang
From this chapter alone I'm starting to get a feeling that we will probably get a bitter-sweet ending, hopefully I'm wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know but not having a face kinda makes some scenes feel hollow without the guys expressions, it just feels like some parts have just that little bit missing

Dex-chan lover
What, is she gonna die if she falls in love? Also his dialogue is reeeaaaallllyyy flirtatious

Users who are viewing this thread