Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Kitsune and the Festival

That was a nice start, with all of them hanging out.

Then it got really, uncomfortably dark for a second.

But that ending was super happy and filled with good character development.

What an odd chapter...

@hoosyrdady I think the author had to pick some extreme situation here to make Inari reveal his youkai form. A simple pick up situation or minor trouble can be easily deal with without any reveal at all. Honestly though I think the author rushed it a bit too much.

Dude, I can say that I'm pretty good at cleaning raws. But I'm bad with deadlines, can only work on weekends. I know you're not looking for cleaners but well... just wanna let you know that I'm up with cleaning this manga. Hope anyone (pretty pretty please) sign up for the translator job! I really wanna read this fluff, its been too long! 🥺😭

Idk if you found any translator yet for this, but I can help if u want. The dm system is down and idk how to contact you.

Honestly I'm just drsperate cause I really love this manga lol. Did some translation back then but real life jus kickin. Now that I'm free, I don't mind helping around

Thanks so much! Awesome chapters! Love author and translators.😊

@benderboyboy thanks for the chapter. Hope the kind readers who have offered their help below can assist you in bringing us more of this wonderful story.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus inari has no idea how overjoyed some furries would actually be seeing his true form as opposed to being terrified haha

Dex-chan lover
I won't forgive Youko just because he had a sudden. revelation on why being a pos is not nice. Especially being pos with someone that considers you a friend.
Also if I was her I wouldn't be near him at all when not with someone else. Being alone with him is a recipe for disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread