It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
when he start chasing after her I'm dead
and when he start crying I'm deadx2
@Akatsuki it did get serialized i saw chapter 2

Hahaha 🤣
I think our fmc have a good habit of adapting every situation

It's good to read 😍🤭

I wamma btch slap this tsun guy so much.
Whatever makes fmc happy though, she well deserves whatever happiness she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray for serialization! The prince should totally spoil her after all the shenanigans he put her through.

this seems to be the same chapter from the anthology? are they just going to do the same story but instead stretch it over more chapters instead? the original story was pretty well contained dont see anything good out of extending it tbh

lolol i love tsun tsun guys like this... kind of reminds me of that scene from a manhwa where the tsun prince is giving his fiancée a piggyback ride and then asks her why she’s w him and she’s like... ur money... ofc ur money... who would deal w ur horrible personality if u didn’t have money... lololol

Dex-chan lover
isn't this considered "chapter 0"? since i think tha author will try to expand this story, so things will be a bit different

i'm so happy!!!!!!!! i LOVE the villainesses anthology and i'm jumping with joy at one of the stories having their own manga!!!

i'll be looking forward to the next updates, thank you dearly for picking it up!!! <3333

Although this chapter was translated earlier as a part of the "Villainess Anthology"
https://mangadex.org/title/41728/though-i-may-be-a-villainess-i-ll-show-you-i-can-obtain-happiness
but I'm very curious about the following ones 😍

Ngl the villainess anthology had some weird stories, but if any of them were gonna get a serialisation.... I had not so secretly hoped it would be that one who was forced to marry a shy, unambitious, chubby bloke and ended up very happy together

@yannickq i thought there was a continuation of that chapter in particular, although the reception was... understandably mixed (more on the negative side for... reasons)

OH yes. But um . im kinda sad since the one with the fat minister and the glasses lady was the better pair. Like they are both cunning lol

Users who are viewing this thread