It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I swear , the most pitiful ones in every manga about prince/princess romance etc are the servants and soldiers who tend to them

Double-page supporter
I prefer idiocy over cringe anyday.

And this is goddamn hilarious.

It's fun to see the servants and other castle workers to say it the usual everytime the royal siblings always getting noisy like idiots

Can’t wait when the princess realizes she’s being jealous
Can’t wait for the prince to actually not be a dense person
Can’t wait for the best friend to either get the feels for the fl or finally accepting the princess as a woman Aand can’t wait for the fl to stand up and tell the prince what’s really on her mind and how not to offend her or what

Hypothetically.
Idk it felt like the series is an easy read after this chapter drops lol
But I’m still willing to wait , follow and read 🌸

Thank you for translating!!

okay this was unexpected outcome of ch 1. it's alr good ending and now they bring out more excitement for the series,

I was actually a little worried about Diana and Sergio's relationship in the original and now the worries have come to a head.

Dex-chan lover
meddling little sister is on the case!
although wouldnt Diana meeting with Sergio for tea be considered a foux pas?

Ahahahahaaa I was totally prepared to be annoyed with the princess but I love the direction this is going in! Ah, these moron siblings... Too cute! The staff are hilarious too, hope we see more of their perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread