It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 2

The princess is adorkable in somewhat similar way with her brother, but I like the princess more

This is freaking hilarious! This entire royal family. XD I mean, at least he can do his job, but he is such an idiot. I’m rooting for you, MC.

Double-page supporter
i actually read the pre-publication of the 1st chapter before this and thought it was just a re-post, then realized that there wasnt a 2nd chapter in the other one so this will be fun.

Double-page supporter
Lizzy is cute, and I like her, but clearly density and stupidity runs deep within the family. Good luck, Lizzy! You're gonna need it!

@NeonWinter Me too. I'm a bit disappointed, but at the same time I prefer when there's just one person for each so as to avoid the third wheel becoming heartbroken. I'd rather Lizzy realize her love for Sergio and for him to be all "I show you my cool side so as to impress you because I love you" or something along those lines.

With that said, I'm all for a harem that includes hetero and homosexual advances towards a FL(Bakarina comes to mind). Just that it needs to be executed well, is all.

the servants be like: godammit....
These siblings are a handful lmaoo

y'all know its That Bad™ when even the guards want to shut him up and yES GO SIS SCREW THE PRINCE SERGIO SEEMS PROMISING 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the guards, maids, and everyone working for them are paid well to deal with all that lmao

Double-page supporter
Lol I was wondering how they were gonna expand the story

I'm liking this so much! Thanks Astral Valley scans team!

I also wondered how they were gonna expand the amazing oneshot, and this just made it better. I love that Lizzy loves the FL so much that she's willing to sacrifice her own happiness (by being the sister in law, and her own fiance) just so that the FL would be "happier" HAHAHAH so funny. I can't wait for Sergio to set Lizzy straight (already shipping them haha I bet he loves her as a woman and not as a sister)

Aggregator gang
lol she's an idiot too. Don't just assume other's feeing and do something major without even confronting them about it... Also, if the king and queen are that absent minded who's been running the country? wouldn't be corrupted by corrupt government officials by now? idk politics okay
P.S Diana scares the shit out of me and if I ever meet someone like her irl it'll probably trigger my fight or flight response. She is not my role model and never will be Lizzy

Poor Sergio (Because His beloved -Yes, I belive Sergio love his stupid- Fiance will make a ruckus). Poor Diana.

Users who are viewing this thread