It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 4 Ch.…

Supporter
"Wait, it's all debt?"
mqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I tried too and so many ppl takes advantage from it... Hahaha even I already know some person a long times as a good ppl, they become bad in a few days.

Dex-chan lover
I tried too and so many ppl takes advantage from it... Hahaha even I already know some person a long times as a good ppl, they become bad in a few days.
Bad people can do good things... and good people can do bad things.

We usually have to judge good or bad with the amount of good v bad and how minor to serious the bad is...

Basically, even good people can be bad...

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to working in an ACed building. I used to move my vacation from summer to some cooler time just so I could spend the hottest days in a more comfortable place.

It's fine to treat a child like a child if they act like a child. But at least be honest with them. The "I want to be treated as an adult" tantrums some of the most defining features of a childish person. That also includes doing things because adults do it.

Also, page 12 top panel looks nice. And page 20 is just harsh.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the whole poverty/sister arc was very weak. Both folder siblings work so they could have given her some money. Or pay her for some house chores so she earns it herself.
Instead we got some kinda strange contract thing and overdramatized household financial situation. It was written in a way that almost seemed like author force you to feel bad for the MC

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the whole poverty/sister arc was very weak. Both folder siblings work so they could have given her some money. Or pay her for some house chores so she earns it herself.
Instead we got some kinda strange contract thing and overdramatized household financial situation. It was written in a way that almost seemed like author force you to feel bad for the MC
They did that because she outright refused to be given any money, due to her principles she got from her grandparents.

Users who are viewing this thread