It's My Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - Asteroid

Supporter
I didn't realize this series is already completely published in Japan. Hopefully things get properly resolved.

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift Now that you mention it. The yaoboyoh in killing me/ killing you might be the origin how yaoboyoh in It's my life exist, they even exist as experiment in this chapter probably regarding silver meteorite

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah here we go. Just from the raws this will be a heck of a finale and I'm really looking forward to seeing it translated at last, so glad this is still being chipped away at! It's definitely is wild but it's such a unique series (and world given the other tales in it) too.

Dex-chan lover
@zanonyn yeah the mangaka's other work that they may not be working on anymore is interesting as well. I hope that it won't be a few months or more for another chapter

Supporter
So can we conjecture that this is in the far distant future after Killing Me/Killing You?

Knew it was a shared universe kinda thing but this is way more direct than i expected, maybe main characters from killing me/killing you will show up... assuming their thing goes as it normally does

Dex-chan lover
From the status it says 'Completed' and the lastest cover is volume 11. Can I take that that's the last volume? And since this is the beginning of volume 8, I think this will go one for awhile.

That's being said. Cross over between this and Killing Me/ Killing You is a very nice touch. With this, we can unravel the mystery of the two series in one go. I still want that manga too continue, though.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if those two are still alive? Well, they're immortals, so...

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki dont worry, looking at the raws, i can assure you that it will properly resolved, no plotholes whatsoever....
Just trying to make myself believe that since i cannot read japanese kappa lmao

Oh and the other reason i believe that is coz we still got 4 volumes to eplore the plot and excluding this flashback that looks like will take the whole volume 8, this already looks like the last arc with that bitch witch as the last boss

Dex-chan lover
Okay so this all but confirms that killing me/killing you is the prequel (very far back) to this story. Awesome. I already got that idea, but its nice to have it confirmed. I suppose those two eventually found a way to kill themselves since they haven’t shown up in the main story (though that’d be easy to change). Really its also just a nice message; the world was destroyed at one point by that meteorite and it turned most places into a hostile environment, but after enough time life went on and civilization came back with a vengeance. Even if this guy is a madman lunatic insane person, it says a lot that they’ve recovered to the point where they can study the once very dangerous meteorite. That’s the ultimate “life goes on” message

whh

Ah, it's the same wand as the talking wand in Riff's story (ch.43). Seems to be the same guy too.

Users who are viewing this thread