It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Traveling to the Future

Webnovel will probably claim this manhua but still I want to read until I hit a pay wall so I'm so thankful

Aggregator gang
I don't remember the protagonist having tits in the 1100 chapters I've read of the WN.

There is a manhua! IΒ΄m so happy! iΒ΄m reading the WN, nd now I can go and read the manhua! \(^-^)/

The weird things with these webtoons/comics is that a lot of them have interesting premises but really, really bad writing.

Just reading the first chapter alone, so many cringey phrases and lines..."energy riot", "god mecha"....i couldnt stop cringing.

Also why does the cover have the MC shown as a girl when the summary clearly says that she has to disguise as a guy?

WHATT WHAT WHAFUIERIWUGH;PAEOWRUGHOFPERHGPEGOUER OOOMMMGGGG THEY MADE MY FAVORITE NOVEL INTO A MANGADNIIEWUHFP9RW3GHPRHGPOTRHGPOQ39RGUQHRGPQ398-I5T4C %>$T LOVE LIFE!!! I LOVE UUU FOR TRANSLATING THIS TOOO WHY IT SEEMS LIFE LOVES ME TODAY I AM SO HAPPPPYYYY!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NOT DONE BEING HAPPY YET I LOVE THIS GROUP OFFICIALLYYYYY!!!!!!!!😭😭😭

My fucking god, the manhua is so good, it is better than i expected. GG for the traduction and the drawing.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that’s a decently high rating. I’ll check it out when more chapters become available

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This story is great...

Then it got worse when things stopped making sense (domain stuff) but still relatively decent. Should probably add a fantasy/magic tag or something.

Also she is flatter. Significantly so.

EHHHHHHHH????? LING LAN BABY!!!!!!!!! I GET TO SEE YOU!!!! πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

Oh, wow, I remember reading this on Webnovel, don't really like the artstyle used for this and Release that Witch, but color and frequent updates have a cost so cant complain

Yes! Finally, an adaptation of the novel...I’ve been hoping for it to be adapted. πŸ˜„πŸ˜

is this Ling Lan in the cover? why does she have boobs?
NovelΒ΄s chapter 1000+ and MC is still as flat as a board... =/

I read the premises of this novel but just read this manhwa lol.

I will check the novel and see how it goes.

OMG so this one have a manhwa already huh? Im always updated on the novel side of this and it's already in 1000+ chap so... I don't know what to say anymore XD

Users who are viewing this thread