It's Not Easy to Be a Man After Traveling to the Future

I already have trouble reading cultivation manhwas, now you add meccha -"-....

I tried reading this again after seeing all the comments raving about how good it is.

The writing is just so god awful. I must have cringed on almost every page of chapter 2 and 3. The sentences just sound so unnatural and ridiculous when spoken out loud. The ridiculous usage of terms like "God-Mecha" doesnt help.

And it seems like the "plot" is the generic cultivation one where the MC gets OP powers and there are moustache twirling evil relatives who want to ruin the MC and her family. I think it says a lot about China's culture that their stories are all about evil relatives who want to have the MC raped or ruined in other ways.

Tbh I'm not really a big fan of cultivation world stories. But I still give them a try. The main reason why I'm not a fan is mostly due to the overated story plot they always use.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, the Cold and Mighty Boss Lan is here, can't wait to see how they made the mecha battle in this manwha

Surprisingly high rating for something so shit.

From what I've got the story gets better, but with art as shit at this, why even bother with the manwha?
They must have hired the most underpaid people to produce this shit,
The disigns look like they've been thought up by toddler, the humans look alright, but the baby is The Thing that's about to sprout
As someone else said before, "They just took armored core and gave it a gundam head".

Most artists seem to have some difficulty drawing babies, prob because it's not something they intentionally learn how to draw when doing manga-style art.
But the art is by no means shit.

Hahh. I remember how basic the beginning of this was. But i promise to those who don’t really like the story and think it’s a bit boring: it gets better after the ‘elementary’ arcs. So much more plot, secrets, characters, and character developments! And like @Keimichi said, the artist probably isn’t use to drawing babies but they are probably much better at drawing older people like the mother and mechas as I can tell from the Ling Xiao’s disappearance scene. Good thing she doesn’t stay a baby for a long time. I think it was after the reward
that there is a time skip which should be in the next few chapters of the manhua
but i forgot because it’s been a while since I read the first few chapters of the novel.

Anyways, enjoy the manhua. It gets better, i promise. And if you can’t wait then read the novel. There’s over 1100 chapters already.

P.S. about the romance
it’s very slow, so if that’s the only reason you are here, then you might as well not read it. We havent even reached the romance part yet with the novel translations. I mean, the ML finds out about his crush on Ling Lan (in case you didn’t know, this is our MC) but he still thinks she a guy and he’s confused. Also, she doesn’t like him (yet?) because she’s more worried about protecting her friends/subordinates (which includes the ML). Well, I don’t really know if he is the real ML but right now he is the only possible ML. Also, small little hints of BL with two of her friends. Huehue 🥰🥰 you have no idea how I felt when I saw the hints. And don’t worry, it ain’t yaoi, just shounen ai stuff. No smutts 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Hope you enjoy the story!!

Kyssaaaaaaa! I didn't”t know they have manga too( ´Д`)y━・~~! Where have you been hiding all this time(´;Д;`)! Boss Lan Banzai!ψ(`∇´)ψ

Group Leader
ok i dont get it, is it gna be a girl in a guys body falling in love with other girls or is it a girl in a guys body falling in love with guys or is it a girl in a guys body that later turns back into a girl then falls in love with a guy?

It's a girl in a girls body dressing like a guy, and making friends with guys and
both guys and girls will fall in love with her.

As far as who she'll end up with, all my bets are on
Li Lanfeng(male)

The light novel is still being translated, you can find it at wuxia world, I recommend reading it but it is pretty long thus far. It's one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread