It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love - Ch. 7 - Episode 07

Dex-chan lover
Is this Blue Balls: The Manga? Or are we gonna get all of these separate love stories resolved in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking shitshow, all of it. The only characters I don't dislike are Ayano and Nishimura.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter
6861665259_55b341be24.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Sighhhhh, at least it isn't boring and at least the art's decent.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious this series is practically carried by the side characters while the “main” duo are just not interesting lmao

Dex-chan lover
It's a known fact that you become stupid and poetic when you're in love. The order doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
@unknownfactor

She was flirty with him and as the other guy said, seems like she was aware about his feelings and still used him to feel better when she was getting rejecting by the other guy

Friends dont do that

Dex-chan lover
Have you people never been in a relationship and would accept anyone mildly attractive confessing to you. If you don't like someone you don't like them can't do much about it.

Dex-chan lover
I quickly skimmed through the previous chapters and I don't get people saying Aizawa was flirty or interested in him, did I miss some subtext or something?

Dex-chan lover
@kekyoin @So-chan @the_one_who_waits @kc12
nobody gets a happy ending in this manga, I swear to god if some author pulls some "thats life!" bullshit I'm gonna be a whole new type of angry
Is this Blue Balls: The Manga? Or are we gonna get all of these separate love stories resolved in the end?
I'm pretty interested in seeing how this develops
The love decagon is all set
LMAO the scanlator has some bad news for you guys:
Y7DaFVL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thinks the black raised girl is too self centered? She never thought of the consequences for the teacher; She was too blunt in rejecting her friend, right as she figured how bad rejection feels; She's all down from having to wait?

@allen133194 @Freestyle
I'm gonna call BS on both these.

Teasing a friend does not mean flirting nor does, well, being a friend and doing things friends do. Talking and joking with them? Hanging out? That's flirting? You really make it sound like you think a guy and a girl can't be friends because every action is a possible romantic pass- which is just plain wrong. Maybe the guy can misconstrue it as that, if they're being dense- but this is also why you talk to someone about these things and at the right time as opposed to when the person you're interested in is crying at the steps of school. She may or may not have known the guy liked her- but he never said anything to her either, until the worst moment possible. You can't dump all this on her.

Let's assume she thought he had feelings for her- so what? She wanted to be friends still, and not change that. So she tries to create a bit of distance between her and him, which might have been her way of sending him clues. Was her method the best approach? No, but that doesn't mean she's a terrible friend or some two-faced fiend. Heck, it may have even been a purposeful lie to avoid hurting his feelings, or maybe she was just avoiding the problem, who knows. Stepping back a bit, she even seems to try and give the male protagonist a chance in the first chapter to talk honestly about it, but he doesn't take the chance- she sets the stage and everything and he bails.

Let's assume she didn't know at all. So she didn't want her friend or others to know she was courting a teacher- which seems sensible, you don't always want your friends to know everything about you or your secrets, especially ones that are embarrassing or troublesome. Or maybe she didn't even care about that and just didn't want to have to explain it to others. Maybe she just wanted it to be something special between herself and the teacher with no one else butting in. If she sees the male protag as a friend, she doesn't have to tell him every little thing and spend all her time and every waking moment with him- do you expect that of your friends? In life people need a bit of distance to have healthy relationships, friendly or romantic, and to have time to sort themselves out.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 Now that sucks!, All i just want to see in this manga is the childhood friend winning but guess not...

Users who are viewing this thread