It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love

Dex-chan lover
OK, this series looks very promising, and I actually love all the characters that have come out.

Power Uploader
Finally a new chapter... was waiting for 2 months already. Was almost scared it got dropped... thanks translator!

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight Hell yeah. I'm deeply invested in everyone BUT the generic high school romance.

Well well well...look at this little gem. Rooting for Ayano x Wataru and megane-chan x siscon second son

Dex-chan lover
why are there like a billion fucking MCs?

what the fuck happened to the 2 highschool girls and the guy ???

I had no idea what the fuck was going on. This kind of MC-riddled series is hard to keep up with my feeble brain when there's so much time between chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I love this viewpoint changing.You can usually guess where the next one is gonna go..

Double-page supporter
As long as it stays away from highschool drama this is gonna be very enjoyable

Group Leader
No problem, @Vverg!
Although there seem to be some confusion around the series, it makes me happy that people enjoy it. A lot more people than I had anticipated, which is a nice surprise!

Fed-Kun's army
I usually would enjoy the changes in perspective but the childhood friend and her family in the first few chapters were so cute that I wish to see more of them especially with some time in between the chapters as I forget the other characters that don't interest me so much. I also forget side characters that might, later on, become the focus of another arc.
Thanks for picking it up Sol Café Scans

Fed-Kun's army
this kind of reminds me of multi POV rom com movies like Love Actually.

the loose threads and character segues have been good so far!

Cool, thanks for working on this.

Last chapter was good, if not solely for virtue of presenting something not-often-encountered in a romance manga. Could've done without that glimmer of hope on the last page though.

Users who are viewing this thread