It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love

Does this guy in the latest chapter have any connection to earlier chapters or are they just spamming MCs now?

Dex-chan lover
i guess this is just a string of people who loves though their type of love is different from the previous chapter

Contributor
@Asingh89 It's called ensemble cast. It might be hard for people who want only one selfinsert and pack of girl lusting after his cock.

@bastek66 pretentious much? Forgive me for offending your delicate sensibilities and making you come all the way down from your pedestal to respond to my vulgar, plebeian inquiry.

Seriously dude, grow the fuck up. Who said anything about harems? Ensemble cast? Get real, we’re like 5-6 chapters in. You’re the epitome of a cringe-inducing, self-important weeb who gives all the rest of us a bad name.

Double-page supporter
Hm, this kind of pace is actually really nice, and the stories are all engaging for now, though I do hope we'll get to see the older characters again as the story unfolds

Group Leader
Series has been dropped. In case anyone is interested in picking it up, feel free to shoot me a message and I'll send you all the resources we have.

Power Uploader
@Dundun123 I was going to once I got the raws but the patron who wanted it done shifted to a different series so currently, it's not on my list of to do.

@yagami_liedto yeah I was wondering what happened to this series, I really liked it! I tried looking for the original but can't find it anywhere. Do you know if the mangaka dropped/purged the series?

@datcrazyazn I've been looking everywhere for raws too. Apparently there are 8 chapters total, but all the sites that used to host it are gone 😢

Damn this is pretty deep, what a nice bait with that cute artstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread