It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love

Aggregator gang
i am so triggered rn. like wtf is this ending even. u can't just leave me hanging here like that author-kun

This was shaping out to be such a good series too... can’t believe this got axed while shitty generic isekai series #1000 gets 3 volumes and an anime adaptation

Well following my comment from 2 days ago I can say this is trash considering the end. It's axed but not even with a rushed ending, it just stop without an end at a random point in the story

this is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE FOR AN ENDING like by the emperor what is this shit? why would axe it when it just started to get good

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze @Rudwik @Aronida @thezero420 @LoupDeGarou @ac1d1c

I think real life just got in the author's way; apparently, there was even a tweet about visiting the hospital and stuff. But this author wasn't popular enough for anyone to get full info... but it doesn't seem like it was axed, just that sh*t happened to the author...

But because the author and the series weren't big enough, they couldn't get back into the series when things cleared up. But, what can we do... real life happens to authors too...

@Gaygang You realize that your comment is completely unfair when this series is a completely different magazine, right???

We get series by series on this site, but normally, when people get manga in Japan, they go from magazine to magazine. It's easy to complain, but remember that in Japan, people actually pay for these magazines. We can try and read all these manga for free, so, yah, we'd try more sh*t than they will.

@deathmailrock Oof, I was about to complain about the sudden ending, but if that's the case I understand then. It sucks but eh, what can you do. That's life for you I guess.

Fair warning, the main character is not the guy she's all lovey-dovey with at the beginning, if you're not into that kinda stuff you should probably skip this one, take it from me as I learned it the though way ;_;

Shame it got cancelled it had potential wanted to atleast see the MC and the tomboy hook up

Users who are viewing this thread