It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - Hate and love

Dex-chan lover
Ho oh. Something tells me (the whole premise and that ominous thought from Meguro right before the mom's intro) that we won't get wholesome and mature parents in this household!

Once more, I love how thoughtful is everyone in that story. Feelings are complicated and I personally find it fascinating to dissect them like that. I understand Meguro's conundrum, now that she sees Koga for who he is: there's too many reasons to love him that's an encompassing feeling now. She can't easily reduce him to vague definitions like we do for strangers.

Same for that relatable kouhai. If you're used to be the one chasing, it's a mindfuck to be the one on the receiving end for a change. That novelty is seducing in itself, so it might be hard to detach it from the person eliciting it, to wonder if we actually like them or that feeling they birthed.

Contributor
Ho oh. Something tells me (the whole premise and that ominous thought from Meguro right before the mom's intro) that we won't get wholesome and mature parents in this household!

Once more, I love how thoughtful is everyone in that story. Feelings are complicated and I personally find it fascinating to dissect them like that. I understand Meguro's conundrum, now that she sees Koga for who he is: there's too many reasons to love him that's an encompassing feeling now. She can't easily reduce him to vague definitions like we do for strangers.

Same for that relatable kouhai. If you're used to be the one chasing, it's a mindfuck to be the one on the receiving end for a change. That novelty is seducing in itself, so it might be hard to detach it from the person eliciting it, to wonder if we actually like them or that feeling they birthed.
They let a college student bone, groom and discard their underaged daughter. They were the ones that put him inside their house and didn't even try to prosecute him. They also let their daughter become the school's public bicycle. How would it be possible for them to be wholesome and mature? It would even make more sense if she is a single mother.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I'm dumb, I just now realized this author is the same one as "Osananajimi no Ohimesama"

369868ba-bd36-4873-a6da-903bef986220.jpg

https://mangadex.org/title/73f589e1-0f08-4f3f-9bbe-eb882c87d7d1/osananajimi-no-ohimesama

Banned
mmmm milf of a mom. But I sure like Meguro's down to earth and fairly good look at people personality. I sure fucking loathe her first fuckboy who was her damn teacher/tutor and took advantage of that, what a piece of shit he was. Hope he got an std

Dex-chan lover
They let a college student bone, groom and discard their underaged daughter. They were the ones that put him inside their house and didn't even try to prosecute him. They also let their daughter become the school's public bicycle. How would it be possible for them to be wholesome and mature? It would even make more sense if she is a single mother.
**High School student, her tutor back then was in high school not college, so it was like a 3 years difference or so at most

Last edited:
VIP
They let a college student bone, groom and discard their underaged daughter.
her first love was highschool at the time. both are preparing for test for higher grade. they have 3 years difference.
They were the ones that put him inside their house and didn't even try to prosecute him.
IIRC, they are childhood friend and the senpai know meguro family. also prosecute him for what? going out with their daughter? both are consenting and senpai even told meguro beforehand he can't commit in relationship because he didn't like long distance relationship and they will break up if he got accepted to far away university which in the end he did and they are separated in good terms.
They also let their daughter become the school's public bicycle.
it has been explained that it was smearing by meguro ex because they did not to want be seen as the asshole in relationship. she never have sex with anyone she is not in relationship with. yes she has couple of ex, but again, it was mostly those ex expecting something different from meguro and disappointed they discovered meguro actually a docile and dedicated girlfriend despite her looks and reputation. meguro quick to accept relationship, but once in relationship, meguro also giving her all on it, which make her ex think she is easy girl.
How would it be possible for them to be wholesome and mature? It would even make more sense if she is a single mother.
IIRC, the mother was single parent and busy with works and often absent. but meguro say her mother is loving parent and they have good relationship. despite her packed schedule, she sometimes still cook for her.

i swear some of you guys didn't actually read the series and come here just for rage and slutshaming.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
seriously, Why does the mom look younger than her daughters?
The little sister is the one that looks oldest of the three, how sad...

Users who are viewing this thread