It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - Different sound

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it mate, you still have time before meeting the mother-in-law

Dex-chan lover
Well, Koga can fit into her whenever he is ready. He already qualified as responsible and caring person

Dex-chan lover
Nobody not suffering from acrophobia should be afraid of a properly maintained ferris wheel. Either the dude does have acrophobia and he just doesn't want to admit it, or he needs to get a grip on himself. He's not a coward considering he could confess to Meguro, so it's not an issue he should keep avoiding.

Dex-chan lover
Ye I think I gonna drop this. Really just bored of the MC. Nothing about him screams interesting or fun to watch. He's just a nerdy guy with little relationship experience dating a promiscuous chick. That kind of story premise is a red flag already but I was curious to see if he would change or evolve. I'm amazed I put up with it for so long.

Meguro gets development but I don't read the story just for her. And honestly not really a fan of her either.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aw, you see that great end for this arc, sweet and subdued but heartfelt. Next Mama Meguro, that's a big step, and a whole new set fumbling and stuttering for our boy.

Aggregator gang
Hey, I have a question for the people who are up-to-date with this manga: does Meguro's past involve casual relationships, or is she simply someone who's had one or two serious boyfriends before the MC? Is it ever stated how many guys she's been with and whether all of them were in serious relationships?

I really dislike the "virgin boy with promiscuous woman" kind of story, which is why I wanna know this.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I have a question for the people who are up-to-date with this manga: does Meguro's past involve casual relationships, or is she simply someone who's had one or two serious boyfriends before the MC? Is it ever stated how many guys she's been with and whether all of them were in serious relationships?

I really dislike the "virgin boy with promiscuous woman" kind of story, which is why I wanna know this.
This is just me but most of her relationships were her getting ran thru like a train exept for her first one which was "senpai"

Aggregator gang
This is just me but most of her relationships were her getting ran thru like a train exept for her first one which was "senpai"
Welp, that's a shame. I guess the manga is not for me, then. It's a shame that mangas involving "inexperienced MC and experienced FMC" are usually like that, with a very large gap in terms of experience. IRL that kind of arrangement rarely works, but oh well.

Thanks for the response!

Dex-chan lover
Ye I think I gonna drop this. Really just bored of the MC. Nothing about him screams interesting or fun to watch. He's just a nerdy guy with little relationship experience dating a promiscuous chick. That kind of story premise is a red flag already but I was curious to see if he would change or evolve. I'm amazed I put up with it for so long.

Meguro gets development but I don't read the story just for her. And honestly not really a fan of her either.
He's a simp!

Dex-chan lover
She gets trains and highways ran on her and all the cuc*s will defend her.

Dex-chan lover
im high as hell rn but here me out. this manga feels like a pretty decent social commentary on the most unique types of relationships and how we should all learn to accept them even if we cant fully understand them.

Users who are viewing this thread