It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A Good Couple

Dex-chan lover
Don't want anything bad to happen with glasses girl. Want her to be happy too
Don't want spoilers, too

Aww I like the new girl and I don't want her to get hurt, hope she's just seeing him as a friend and not falling for him.

Dex-chan lover
this clash totally won't be nice, considering we already had a nasty one with the sister, but that one got solved a bit too fast because of tsundereism

Dex-chan lover
next one with glasses girl gonna get solved even faster anyway, start at end of chapter 22 and get rejected halfway 23 with meguro overhearing all, this just help to boost meguro confidence anyway, no "drama" last enough here to be called that lol

Double-page supporter
There's more character development in one chapter of this than in a hundred chapters in other manga.

Dex-chan lover
Glasses-chan better not start something: that's Meguro's official boyfriend. Hope she starts having fun preparing for the festival.

Nice bit about the sister, and Meguro's opening up more and being supportive.

@tseng
That sounds ok to me.

Dex-chan lover
i like the glasses girl more than Meguro as person

but, we all know which one is the best for MC

Dex-chan lover
Terumoto obviously isn't in the running no matter what she might think and will likely end up with Yuuma by the end. Unless of course Yuuma's not into the ladies.

Contributor
I get the feeling this is gonna be bittersweet. As soon as that "sensei" character pulled that "it doesn't have to be you"-line, I got the feeling it was gonna be a running theme. Like the MC just needed someone to look it him without judgement, didn't have to be Meguro. Honestly they don't seem like they'll last anyway, if we're being realistic about their personalities and chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread