It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - I Just Didn't Like It

Aggregator gang
I knew it. New girl is here just to be a forced obstacle in the main romance.

Just pair her with the playboy friend and let's be done with this tired character arc.

well, at least we didnt have to go through dozens of chapters to get a confession from this girl

Fed-Kun's army
Way to put some forced drama like that in the end.

Mio: I don't like it when people are trashtalking about you being with Meguro. By the way, I like you. I demand you to break up with Meguro.
Koga: ....

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this makes sense. She's seen him get pushed around by others, so when she hears rumors that he's just being toyed with, she believes them.
A bummer, but it makes sense. I imagine this will get resolved in about a chapter and everyone will be better for it.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, for once this is actually a refreshing way to do a "love rival" it seems like, especially if it goes the way people are expecting. No underhanded sabotage or bitter jealousy-induced misunderstandings, she just went straight for it and stated her reasoning and feelings without subjecting the readers to 30 chapters of festering drama.

Nice... as long as it doesn't getturned into festering drama, which considering the quick buildup, I should hope it won't

Aggregator gang
I saw this coming from a mile away. Is it forced? Yeah. Still refreshing despite that? Absolutely.

Dex-chan lover
Telling him to be careful, having heard all the rumors, could have been good. I mean, if you don’t want a friend to suffer, you could at least say that much...obviously after that it’s his choice what to do.

Saying everything just to confess, trying to win him by saying in a roundabout way “she’ll deceive you”? Nope, totally wrong.

I don't mind this actually. It'll probably get resolved in the next chapter anyway, better than some pointless and shitty drama that will go on for 30 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that was a bitchy move, Glasses-chan... Also, we all know the answer

Users who are viewing this thread