It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - I Just Didn't Like It

Dex-chan lover
considering how fast he got his gf's sister to change, i doubt this'll fester for any longer than 2 chapters.

series keeps it at 90% wholesome, 10% drama that gets resolved quickly

Yuuma knew that glassesgirl-chan liked him and tried to stop her because he tried to save her from humilitation. But nope. I'm pretty sure the drama will die down next chapter.

Dont yall just love how manga MC Be always lonely and the minute they get in a relationship all the girls in the world decide that they like him

Supporter
It's better than the tried and what the hell, "I'll be cheering you on, love rival!"

Girl actually has the spine to try and get the guy she likes.

I guess you could argue that she only liked him because of the festival organization, but by doing new things others become attracted to the new facets of the person that you are.

Dex-chan lover
The absolute AUDACITY of the writer to introduce a cute character just to break her heart a few chapters later.

@Pontiff_sulyvahn , that does happen in real life. I'm not sure why. Might be an availability/scarcity response.

Dex-chan lover
Koga bout to do his best bill wurtz impression

"How bout I do, anyway?"

@winderlies Dunno if I like glasses-chan, she seems quite annoying tbh. I hate hypocrite people the most, and "I don't want you to be hurt" is such a lame ass attitude to have. Girl MC is so much better than her.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the selfishness of love. I like it, but it's a shame she'll just get shot down. She's more interesting than Meguro, IMO.

Damn. One more thot for the list.

rxrLYff.gif

Users who are viewing this thread