It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Not Just That

Dex-chan lover
Nah throw him off the bridge first then hear him out while he's screaming bloody murder

Double-page supporter
@FredFriendly Well, if Meguro just refused to meet him at this point, chances are that he'd keep trying. I'm guessing she's about to tell him outright that she doesn't want to play with him, which hopefully will make him back off.

If he still doesn't get it, then throw him off a bridge.

Edit: And yes, if he really just wants to appologise and move on, he might actually be decent and doesn't have to get thrown off a bridge.

Group Leader
This guy needs to die get tortured to death. Don't bulli cute mc or prepare for a road of suffering

Double-page supporter
@bigtiddyoneesan i'm pretty sure she will i mean the whole point of this manga is her becoming more "selfish" (or having human emotions in less stupid terms)
>queue the next chapter proving me wrong probably

Double-page supporter
taking pic of your ex gf while your current gf is around is big no no move my dude

Aggregator gang
I'll give him one chance to apologize for what happened between them in the past and to tell her he's just trying to clear the air between them so he can mentally and emotionally move on.

One chance. If it turns out he's aiming for... something else... into the river with him.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series as well as comments. Such wholesome the chapter is, such trashy the comments, as usual. Is this what they call "gap-moe"?
As some adequate guys said, if he apologises, clears all past misunderstandings and moves on, then he's safe. If he's trying to hit on her...well, yeah.
Funny, but I think it depends of whether they had sex in the past or not. If not, then he is clearly a nice guy. If they had, then he clearly wants for more, because it doesn't look like his current girlfriend gives him.
Still, I think that he's a good guy.

someone correct me if im wrong but isnt that dude going out with the other chick? (the one thats crying)

if so why in the fuck is this dude going after other girls.. anyways Meguro better tell him off quick

@rarewaifu That's what I thought too starting with how he was looking at her last chapter. But I kinda think he might just want to apologize for the way he treated her back then and maybe say that he was stupid going with the flow when entering school and glad to see she is happy and that he had found someone to slowly fall for.

@donm527 mhhh idk afterall he did just try taking a picture of her with the temple view without her consent until her friend appeared, that gives off the "i miss her" vibes

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly are you blind or what? Haven't you seen whom he is dating right now? Twintails-chan would blow up if she will know about his secret rendezvous. Ifever, he deserves some extra-points for putting up with her. And this is clearly the only one unfinished business for him, if he closes it up silently, all in all it will be good. Damn, he shouldn't even keep it a secret if his gf had at least a drop of understanding and will to support.
Even if you are right and he is an asshole, we will learn from next chapter. In this case, oh, be sure, his gf will bring hell to him. But I stll would rather give him a chance, than drowning him in a pit of mud beforehand

Dex-chan lover
I think it’ll subvert expectations and he’s not gonna confess. But that doesn’t mean the dude isn’t creepy and weird.

Users who are viewing this thread