It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Keeping me Afloat

Group Leader
Guess he won't be able to complete the deed thinking it's not her first time, giving us a sad title drop

The comment section is full with people complaining about Meguro, and then people who complain about complaining people, so here I am complaining.

Dex-chan lover
It really cracked me up everytime i see someone in the comments commenting about "used goods" LMFAO!

If the second-guessing, overthinking and inferiority complex were removed from this manga, I think I'd enjoy it more. He's almost as self-conscious in chapter 35 as he is in chapter 1. *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
This looks like the calm before the storm.

@starlightcitypro Why? Its pretty easy to understand tho.
Because the manga community is full of creepos who believe in that whole "used goods" thingy.

Fed-Kun's army
@tearsax it sucks that ppl think that a woman's value is solely tied to sex or being chaste. Who cares, it's just sex. Once you've lived life enough that stuff isn't a big deal, everyone has a past. Doesn't make them a bad person.

People act like Meguro is awful or something, like Mami from Rental Girlfriend. Now that's a character I could see ppl hating, because she's an ass hole. But Meguro? She's a sweetheart.

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro I can understand some romantic teens thinking about virginity like something special you lose together with the person you love or whatever, tut past a certain age, still believing that makes you somewhat... creepy. And people old enough to know better but who still think a girl's value drops just because she had sex with someone else before doing it with them, should be neutered so they dont leave their genes to the next generation.

Just started reading from chapter 30.5 and i have to say i like this manga. The heroine was said to have lots of ex boyfriends but i don't find any ugly emotional baggage. She still feel so pure 😍😍

bruh live isnt just studying, if you just pay attention in class and ad the end of the year refresh your memorie by skimming the books a little you shouldn't 'study' like that and you have time to do the more important things like actually have fun

Users who are viewing this thread