It's Not Your Baby! - Ch. 48

I hate it when season finales leave you like this, if anyone has read the novel (there's a novel? Right?) Please tell me she admits him being the father
PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
Urgh. This ML besides being a coward, he disgusts me, since I met him. He is possessive in a suffocating way, the way he treats FL as "his possession" is absurdly disgusting (he was thinking of killing the doctor, out of jealousy!) and you never see him thinking about "I want to see her happy", it's always about "what he wants" and he imposes it on her! I'll stick by the story, but i hope she says "no" and reels him in to the end~ 💢 :shamihuh:
Thks for the ch~

Dex-chan lover
Urgh. This ML besides being a coward, he disgusts me, since I met him. He is possessive in a suffocating way, the way he treats FL as "his possession" is absurdly disgusting (he was thinking of killing the doctor, out of jealousy!) and you never see him thinking about "I want to see her happy", it's always about "what he wants" and he imposes it on her! I'll stick by the story, but i hope she says "no" and reels him in to the end~ 💢 :shamihuh:
Thks for the ch~
Mate he does want to see her happy. He's madly in love and she just up and left bc she asked him a question about children in which he answered with a completely different mindset than a mindset of seeing himself as the father. Yes he's pissed since she left him for 9 months and in that time he only heard about the doctor and her servant with her leading him to believe it's the doctors child at first. He's also trying to be incredibly sweet to her to not agitate her further and she finds it weird how nice he is to her. Now after all of this why she hasn't sat down again to discuss the childs future with him is beyond me. I'd even go as far as to say she's in the wrong here considering the fairy king is there to help her if he actually did try to do something(which he wouldn't!) and after seeing him this desperate.

Dex-chan lover
Mate he does want to see her happy. He's madly in love and she just up and left bc she asked him a question about children in which he answered with a completely different mindset than a mindset of seeing himself as the father. Yes he's pissed since she left him for 9 months and in that time he only heard about the doctor and her servant with her leading him to believe it's the doctors child at first. He's also trying to be incredibly sweet to her to not agitate her further and she finds it weird how nice he is to her. Now after all of this why she hasn't sat down again to discuss the childs future with him is beyond me. I'd even go as far as to say she's in the wrong here considering the fairy king is there to help her if he actually did try to do something(which he wouldn't!) and after seeing him this desperate.
Just a few chapters ago he was planning to brainwash and lock her up so she could never leave him. This is without her ever agreeing to be his romantic partner. He might think he wants her to be happy, but he only understands that in terms of his own desires. It's all for him.

This is a guy who gets violently jealous when people get near Kalia, AND he's a walking magical nuke. Let's recap his history of crazy:
  • Got jealous when a prince tried to grab her hand so he vaporized a nearby horse
  • threatened to murder the crown prince for keeping her leaving a secret
  • destroyed her house in a temper tantrum
  • was planning to murder Allen if he found out he was romantically involved with Kalia

So natural rights as a father, whatever. That ends when he goes off the rails. Kalia recognized that Simon could not marry her because his house wouldn't accept her as a commoner. She asked if he wanted kids and he said he hated them. She's very reasonable to assume the baby is safer far away from his psychotic ass.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone needs to calm down, so what if he had scary thoughts when the love of his wife dissapeared. Having scary thoughts is fine, he never did anything absolutely nuts. He had a nervous breakdown when she left and he's acted maturely in every exchange with Kalia and her party since they were reunited.

You guys need to chill out.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she still look like she's got 2 more kids yet to be delivered? :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread