It’s Personnel! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A woman who exceeds expectations

Group Leader
Concerning the confusion around the transfer:

As I understand it, japanese companies will move their employees around, often with little warning and no real say from the employee in question. This can be to a branch of the company in another part of Japan (or sometimes overseas). Here's an article in english that touches on the subject:
https://japantoday.com/category/fea...er-employees-increasingly-resisting-transfers

I also found this japanese article that explains "the three objectives of personnel reassignment", but I'm too lazy to do a full translation of it:
https://jinzaii.or.jp/30126

Basically the three objectives they give are:
1. The development of the employee (new skills, perspectives, etc.)
2. Improving the company's profits.
3. Preventing the employee from getting stuck in a rut.

I suspect nr. 2 is the most common/truthful reason

super interessante agora é que o bicho pega.
que venha o próximo capítulo kkkk

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be fun, I see this is the new series now that Accept My Fist of Love is completed?

Fed-Kun's army
Big ooff!

Sounds kinda odd to transfer the best salesperson in the department away from sales, unless they have a plan for her or it's a case of office politics and jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
Two reasons I can think of for the transfer:

1. Sexism. Either the male salespeople were feeling threatened by getting outdone by a woman or they transferred her to a less demanding department because Japanese culture says that women her age need to focus more on finding a husband and less on work.

2. They found out that she was sleeping with her clients so they quietly transferred her to another department to avoid a scandal.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, the manga had two playfull girls that could ironically mean a more seriously relationship than their usual girls

Fed-Kun's army
hahahaha!..i cant hold back my laughter at the last pages😂 this is fun

Users who are viewing this thread