It’s Personnel! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A woman of today

Tkanks for the chpter. I like that it doesnt jump strait into yuri and has some more charcater development

From my own experience HR gives zero shits about new employees who struggle due to things like this lmao

my SO does HR and it's kind of interesting to see how much people hate them reflexively, but also don't think about how indispensable they are to any company. very few people understand the significance, legally, of what they're required to do (and while i know people who hate HR won't believe me, generally their order of priority goes law > employee > company)

Good chapter, they use their womenaizer ability to help other
Wonder if that work on tgat male senior..

Also HR irl would nver gone this far, especially towards new workers 🤣

Yamanobe and Komori are basically sugar mommys but then Yamanobe is more affectionate and Komori is more of "I'll spoil you my baby~". Perfect 👉👈

Dex-chan lover
I really prefer this one that the other Yuri office lady Black & White https://mangadex.org/title/53205/black-white

Fed-Kun's army
Komori-san's into mature women huh..right beside you (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied I'm living in a country where worker's councils are a thing and I could go to people who I know are beholden to nobody except fellow workers for this sort of issue. Ha.

Users who are viewing this thread