It’s Personnel!

Group Leader
Looks like its been licensed. Manga Planet is releasing it.

https://read.mangaplanet.com/comic/5fc9a7b54ee14

Group Leader
Since this manga has been licensed, I won't release any more updates. Please read the licensed version instead.

I feel very comfortable reccomending it. 😀

Dex-chan lover
@WildCreature
After doing some research, I didn't know it even know some small publisher licensed it.
Small doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
But I just realize that every yuri manga on that site wasn't even known or available in the mangaupdates database.

Because some small publisher is known to ditch TL altogether just like Love to Lie Angle.

Deym I kinda get lost on the site where u can get the licensed Eng version. Is just because I'm accessing it on a fone that looks to me theirs missing tags/genres on their search option? Can't find Yuri, would've love to pay 6.99 usd for it

aah..i knew it..since i saw it in manga planet,i know there will be no more updates here..

Code:
there are also some good yuri stuffs in manga planet,found my other fav manga there.. ill gonna subscribe knowin this manga will be there now as well..i wish they have an app, the site interface is kinda annoying on phone..i cant see the details properly without opening a chap and getting to the end.. no genres as well (even tag)...😧gaahh..

anyway, thank you so much for these free chaps..we'll pay from here..

Dex-chan lover
won't pay for this one for sure, really hate the sub or coin thing instead of selling the digital version as a whole! that way I can always have the manga/novel or what have you since I can transfer it...really hate this idea of everything becoming an subscription cuz it will end up with to many ugh

Users who are viewing this thread