It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Am I missing something? How is mangaplus a paid site? All the links (at least so far) are free to read.

Dex-chan lover
I hate all this mangaplus crap, I came here to read on MangaDex not mangaplus

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand all this mangaplus hate. Giving traffic to them is about the only way to support the industry without spending money, I'm glad to have he chance to read something over there.

Mangaplus is free, have you guys that complain even tried it.

Mangaplus is free for the first three and latest three chapters usually. While it's good for giving a good taste of what the manga is about, it's definitely not good for people who pick up manga later in the life of them. Also their reader is absolute trash. Can't scroll with space without jumping to the next page, can't use arrow keys for the same reason, cannot use fullscreen without being in another tab in fullscreen beforehand.

Contributor
@Skrist No, first 3 and last 3 chapters apply to Weekly Shounen Jump titles. WSJ+ like SpyxFamily has all chapters available.

Double-page supporter
how the fuck are you complaining about linking to an officially licensed copy of the chapters?

you think mangadex should get rid of the Official English links they use too? Get the fuck outta here ya leaches.

woah i didn't know this was on mangaplus nice also why are people complaining again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread