It’s Time to Change the Genre - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
i realy dont know why ppl have to intervine while it's none of their business....it's her life not theirs, so why do they keep acting like she has no saying in it...?

Dex-chan lover
john-cena-are-u-sre-abt-that-discord.gif

Double-page supporter
I'd be so happy if he didn't actually love her and it's all a mega brain scheme :pepela:
He does like Judith but last timeline he and Judith never got involved and he never got emotionally attracted to Luca treating him like an obligation instead. He traumatized Luca last timeline

Double-page supporter
I'm waiting for Luca to explain why he's so certain.

[Heath Ledger Joker voice] WHY. SO. CERTAIN?
Luca doesn't trust Ruediger because he told Luca "I never loved you" last timeline right before dying so Luca could live. Luca was the one who turned back time so he 100% remembers those words.

Double-page supporter
The version of events Judith remembers from the "book" aren't the same as what Luca actually experienced.
Judith is actually the same Judith as the first timeline. She was struggling with grief and unfairly took it out on Luca and actually regretted giving Luca away. She did love him but didn't know how to make things right and died protecting him but her memories are scrambled so she thinks it was a book she read. She only heard Ruediger dying for Luca second hand and kinda projecting her own feelings onto it while in reality Ruediger's last words to Luca were "I never loved you." Ruediger only started caring about Luca this timeline because he is important to Judith so of course Luca would be suspicious of him

Dex-chan lover
The version of events Judith remembers from the "book" aren't the same as what Luca actually experienced.
Judith is actually the same Judith as the first timeline. She was struggling with grief and unfairly took it out on Luca and actually regretted giving Luca away. She did love him but didn't know how to make things right and died protecting him but her memories are scrambled so she thinks it was a book she read. She only heard Ruediger dying for Luca second hand and kinda projecting her own feelings onto it while in reality Ruediger's last words to Luca were "I never loved you." Ruediger only started caring about Luca this timeline because he is important to Judith so of course Luca would be suspicious of him
Oh that is WILD and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Holy, that's wild.

What's different about this timeline that they actually date here, while they didnt in the past timeline?

Holy, that's wild.

What's different about this timeline that they actually date here, while they didnt in the past timeline?
From what I remember,
in the last timeline and this one, he fell in love with Judith at first sight. He actually got to develop a relationship with her this time, but last time she died and his emotions died with her iirc. Even when he found out about Luca's mistreatment, he brushed it aside bc he loves Judith so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-page supporter
Holy, that's wild.

OG Judith -> reincarnating in Korea -> Judith once again. Her memories of Life 1 and 2 got jumbled and she rationalized life 1 as a novel she read in Korea. The Major difference in ther timelines is OG Judith was immature and still grieving her sister in timeline 1 and took it out on Luca then regretted hurting him, giving him away, and unsure how to reconcile. She was only 17 when her sister died and left her with an infant, she wasn't given any time to properly grieve. Timeline 2 since she more strongly remembers her time in Korea and is rationalizing her first life as a novel she doesn't have that same baggage

Users who are viewing this thread