It’s Time to Change the Genre - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
This series is great. But man, the FMC has the self-awareness of a fried peanut xD

Dex-chan lover
I already wrote this in gourmet site months ago, but again, if we objectively move backwards, this stupid old man is the sole reason of Luca's (and Judith) suffering.

If he wasn't a siscon, Judith's grandma will not run away (Judith and fam will not suffer in poverty). If he wasn't forcing his siscon-ness to his (forgot) daughter, the daughter will not have marriage contract with winterland and gave birth to the troublesome Jonas (from random sperm donor with questionable quality) who instead want to overthrown the throne. If he didn't do any of this, the civil war (wInterwald) will not happen and Luca will not suffer.

I still can't believe something 'cute' and stupid and simple can lead to the whole war and reincarnation. Someone need to put this old man down to sleep (eternally). He probably love Judith,, but he favor the lavender eyed children than the others, even if they were his own children.

I can forgive this element because the whole story is good. GO RUDRIGER GOOOOO BULDOZER THAT OLD MAN

Users who are viewing this thread